View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 13:42   #13
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Rolf, regarding the difference between SK and Cz bonitation and any of these with It bonitation - you casn see the difference clearly. Both Sk and Cz have character test. Morover, these tests are quite similar, and the judges are exoperienced, so that's why the two clubs do not have problems accepting each other's bonitation codes. And we are cooperatin in making new and better tests, which would be used in both countries.

Italians (meaning the club, not individuals) do not want character tests, so they cannot expect that we will accept their bonitation codes at face value. Even if I do not consider results of character tests in early german bonitation really true (as I know that the dogs are brought up very differently in Germany that Slovakia, so the same test are not good), at least they do make the test and I as a breeder can decide if I am afraid to use Ob dog or not. Also, if character test is done in the country, then the breeders and owners know what to expect and will learn how to bring up the dogs to get results which really reflect the character of the dog.
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote