View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 19:04   #31
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon View Post
the guy who introduced the cvs to uk sold his home in uk to go live in europe to learn and be with wolfdogs, he owned pure wolves in Ireland from the age of 15, when he got the cvs to uk he had to move house and hide his dogs from the authorities, he risked twice being sent to jail because he hid his wolfdogs and would not tell where they where, he took a cvs to crufts in 2003 and got it in the back door to try and promote the breed, his home has been raided by the authorities 4 times over the years trying to get his dogs, he took on defra and in 2008 got the law in uk changed so now you all can have wolfdogs, all this was done so this guy could own a CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG, you just you just nipped down the road when all the work was done and purchased one from another breeder because the guy would not sell you one,,, are you a trusted person to contact in uk????
i know the history thanks

wot ,so its 'your dogs better than mine' because who bred it? lol you know nothing about me or my dogs...........you have to trust the breeder as well as the breeder trust the new owner,goes both ways.so what i went to another breeder,that does not make me untrustworthy.

anyway...sound jealous much?.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote