View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:17   #7
pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
as you guys know,there are not many pure csv's and swh in the uk but still there are some.....the breed (csv)is not established in its own right and many people have not met a pure...but quite a few have met crosses(mixes)and own them....its become more and more apparent that some of these 'owners' call their dogs pure or vlcaks! ...when pushed and asked they explain what breed/types are in their dogs..so they do know that they do not own pure

i also know of a few dogs that were bought as pure and sold on as pure(not directly from the breeder) yet one look at the dog shows they are not(and also where they were originally bred)so these people do not even know what a wd should even look like let alone act like!

i feel its very damaging to the breed as these are not representatives of the BREED yet are being 'passed off' as such...but what can be done?...i fear not alot
My Girl was bought as pure and can be traced through WD but because of the CW thing we can never really be sure, I believe she is pure and think that Lee ( breeder) sold her in good faith, but in all honesty it is when we get back to the european breeder (CW) that there are doubts
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote