View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 15:56   #51
Shadowlands

Tupac is not a MUTT - only his mother and himself are non-FCI and this is simply because the UK Kennel Club do not yet recognise the breed; as soon as they do, he will be registered - he is a CsV, pure and simple. We should try to see round the cross breeders in the UK and recognise that there are some (albeit only a few) real CsV's born in the country. At no point has Tupac's owner said she will breed (in fact has expressly told me she does not wish to), so please get your facts straight before launching an attack.

You know how horrible it was to have your baby in quarantine . These new rules make it possible for people to bring in young puppies that they can form a lasting, loving bond with, the same as you have with your dog and I with mine . Now they can bypass the UK breeders (which may hit their pockets, and hopefully some will stop tampering with the breed when it is no longer financially profitable - fingers crossed!) as long as they can convince a European breeder that they have the correct intentions for the puppy and breed in general, and that they will not breed until the UK Kennel Club enters the 21 century and joins the AKC and the FCI in recognising the breed.

Lets all pull together here and stop slinging mud to see where it sticks. It is essential if the breed is to have a future in the UK.
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote