View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 14:45   #45
happyfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer View Post
Why if they loved the breed so much and went through all that effort fighting to have them removed from the DWAL, would they then cross them with wolves etc?

What possible good could/has it had for the csv breed, both here in the uk and as a whole?

Or, is it just a case of supply and demand?

Oh and has it occured to you that perhaps the reason why other people haven't imported already, is because they might want a puppy, as opposed to a juvinile or adult.

P.s.

Tupac's owner is the kind of person I want to see breeding in this country, there might be some hope for the breed here then. As it stands, all I see now is a mess, that needs cleaning up.

Taz
Are you now encouraging tupacs to breed her cross in the U.K. forgive me but I was sure you was against this?..why encourage breeding why not just encourage more understanding of the breed and instead of slapping cross owners on the back for their opinions,good work and so called protection of the breed {however how you can say they protect the breed when they have bought a crossed dog from the very breeders you all dislike is beyond me} this forum seems very much if your in our gang your ok even if you by buying a crossbreeded dog you are promoting this further each time you walk it and tell people about your dog..I think that shadowlands is correct I would hope that people feel that from Jan 2012 they can buy a puppy,develop an understanding of the breed and develop a bond with a life long companion and not just see the breed as a money making adventure!!! I moved to the uk for work with my family pet! I had to leave her in quarrentine and its was the most horrible thing ever to do...she isnt a status symbol,she isnt a breeding dog she is loved adored and I am constantly learning from her. education and promotion of this breed is most needed here in the UK but remember that all UK owners are not all breeders! dont intend to do so ! most of us just want to promote the breed and develop our understanding of them along side you all...and not as some of your forum members are doing holding court with their inuits in wolfdog clothing!!....
happyfeet jest offline   Reply With Quote