View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 07:13   #34
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCH View Post
me in itali i cant use 2 male whit one female
you did this....bite and biesas in itali was bastard, it s different regolament of all country, you dont know????
Well.. I think you found your explanation here, as far as I know wolfdog.org rules for litter annoucement includes the need of both parents HD results. If one of them is missing, then the litter can't be announced.

Different of making a single litter with two different males, where in some countries -which haven't adapted their rules to the technological evolution- it's yet forbidden even with DNA (which is absurd), wolfdog.org don't have any restriction about it as soon as the pups have DNA proof.

Quote:
owner of anori cant do anori stud dog, because they promised to rescue, they took for free
and it s her dog and her life, i can t ask and do noghitng and speak more about this dog.
Well, it doesn't impeaches him to make the HD, ED and any other health tests on his dog, he will not be able to announce him as stud and maybe he will not be able to go to compete at dogshows if the regulations requires him a minimal ammount of shows for make of him a stud, but the most important - health results- this no one would ever impeaches him, because well... even being adopted and, supposedly not for use in breeding, those exams are still important.

Quote:
and you too want anori, and you most envy for this
Uuur duur envy envy envy bla bla bla

Sorry but that's just ridiculous, people who can't use him because he is not an official stud will see in your litter a way to find his blood, and people who could use him because the rules of their countries allows it would seek for him if it was their wish.
In the very moment you decided to use a dog which doesn't follow this webpage rules, you knew your litter wouldn't be announced here, the same would happen if you had used a dog that just don't follow Italian Kennel club rules your litter would have no valid papers.
Every year interesting dogs pass away without being used for different causes, unfortunately that is kind of common in this breed.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 22-10-2016 at 07:27.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote