View Single Post
Old 14-12-2012, 02:36   #166
Wolves

"I'm going to stop replying. I don't see the point of it"...obviously you're not confident enough to stand by your word.

Firstly you're showing your ignorance again. The grandsire is Aragon Spirit of the Wolf, and is most definitelely registered. Even now you clearly haven't seen the pedigree. Stop making statements without checking first.

From doing research into the breed, I had the impression czws would be a challenging breed to own, but now I own them, my first hand expirience tells me differently. Although I am an expirienced dog owner. Also I was saying they would need to be recognised here before you could consider anything such as permits. Please improve your comprehension skills before trying to pick me out on points like that.

You say your dog ate a TV! I'm not saying your dog is dangerous, I'm saying you're a dangerous owner. No responsible owner would allow their dog to eat electronic equipment. She could of choked on something, or worse been electrocuted.

I know what a Czechoslovakian Shepherd is. So I know you're a liar. You still haven't mentioned why the breeder didn't attempt to have them recognised here by the way..

My dogs regularly go to the vets. For their age they're very healthy.

You haven't answered one thing about your dog. You haven't even shown pictures.

Yes I do understand breeding. Maybe you don't understand English. The pedigree shows they're pure, you cannot argue with that. Now unless you have evidence that the pedigree is fraudulent, then they're pure. Where's your evidence, because right now...what you're doing looks a lot like defamation.