View Single Post
Old 26-09-2011, 08:30   #267
Shadowlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfeet View Post
Because I have seen your emails and correspondance with the said person and also a friend on the same page you have seen the post small old world eh. I just think its only fair to comment with the full facts and yes you have given false info calling him a liar but also very wrong to mis quote

if you post on a thread are you asking for a reply or is it just informational, I thought forums were for chat and reply? perhaps you dont like being corrected although I did try to reframe but felt It was a we bit unfair of you to share incorrect info IMO
If you really have seen the emails, you will know I am telling the truth (as it was put to me) and that I was very supportive towards 'said person' - who, I notice, you choose NOT to name and shame but seem to take great delight in doing it to those with whom you disagree - so, forgive me if I am a little upset to discover that I - and others on here - have been blatently lied too.

This is my last correspondence on here with you - please stop using threatening behaviour towards others and get your facts straight in the future before you open your mouth.

Thank you.
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote