View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 20:49   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Question Connections between endurenace and body build

Where is the lie Rolf? Because you isn't able to see the problem does not mean it don't exist.
Maybe people should read my post first, look at the photos and try to see it in real life because its clear, a nice exemple.
Everytime is a nice time to learn something new.

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...2&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post

Just a few facts :
Everybody who have seen Uno walking/running can comfirm that he definitly don`t have an atypical movement ...
In my whole trip I only saw 1 judge looking the movement of the dogs and judging it, most of people by breeders and judges have no idea about it, I really dont blame they for it as studie movement is not that simple, its already fine people be able to see that " the dog move in some strange way" or "the dog don't move like the other".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
Uno have the 2th. and 3th. best time ever in SVP1 & 2 and it was made in the worst weather ever recorded in the history of SVP(I was told by some Slovakians).
My darling, wheater make some difference for the dog when we're talking about head / muzle and neck, it means breath and the hability of the dog avoid overheat, when its the problem we can see clearly, I cant imagine this problem when its under 20 degrees for a wolfdog, only in very strict situation that wasn't the case of this SVP we're talking about.

Dogs dont complain loud, so you can pull your dog at the speed you want and make it best, but seems that even draging the dog you wasn't able to reach the time of the "chakals" with correct chest.

SVPII
Uno z Molu Es - 5:21

SVPII
Eligo z Peronowki - 5,05

SVPIII
Botis z Peronowki - 6,51

Quote:
Workability/trainability of Uno ?
Where in all post I mean the treinability of Uno? I dont know his character for say it, but surelly this wrong chest cause to him some problems for work, you can pull him to run in best time, you can drag him to make sports in nice way, but when you need a dog for WORK ( and I dont mean here sports) it will make all difference, as you will not be able to do nothing.
But well, its even difficult to talk about with you when you only use your dogs in sports.

Quote:
how many exams do your dogs have ? Uno have quite a few and more will come
As I dont live in europe would be wiser you ask "how many working tests you had in your country for pass with your dogs?"
Well, looking the possible ways we had only 1 working test here... in APRIL, to be more precisely, the last day of it was exactly the day I was touching my country again.
But last year, how many? Also only one, about 2 weeks after Jezebeth and Oskar arrives with me here.
About my dogs, well, they're well trained, I only need wait for the working trials here.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 03-12-2009 at 20:55.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote