View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 13:09   #45
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Fizban who do you think you are, talking in this way over Hartl? Let me ask you, who are you? Having a one year old csw coming out from nobody knows! It seems to me that you don´t have any respect. What is your interest in this breed which is so new for you? You are not serious, sorry to say. Having a csw from a none fci-breeder and mixing in things he knows nothing about. this is an wolfdogbreed. And I think everyone is proud of it. And please tell me why breeders are looking for old bloodlines and are mating and breeding with F 4 Kondor for example? Yes, because they love it. And if you have a problem with dogs which are in some kind a bit more wolf than the ordinary dog, take a gsd in gray or Husky, than you don´t have problems with this wonderful wolfdogbreed.

Last Navarre, Baschan von der Wolfsranch ist the son of Lorenz Farouk. I don´t know but Ina Eichhorn the breeder is vet. And she wants to breed a total healthy dog breed. From my point of view it is consequent! Maybe Ina can tell to you personally, because she is reading here too. I know that you will have in every litter maybe one puppy with not so good hips. There are only a few litters where all puppies are clean. But mostly not all puppies were x-rayed.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote