View Single Post
Old 28-09-2011, 13:27   #369
Juri Z.P.

Send a message via Skype™ to Juri Z.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
some people can help including me for example. i think all people really interested in the breed want to do it.

Shadow
Quote:
YOU can help, as well as anyone else, including me for example. I think all people being honestly interested in the breed want to do it.

Is not for a person here, but for all,
not want, fact!
Those who mix-breed or don't help just because of their pride or ego, they abolish not only the CLC and help the frauds, but also all pedigrees including all data!

In addition they're devastating the future of real CLC including health control etc....

All those who choose their ego over their dogs and therefore support those frauds and intrigues, they've lost authenticity and credibility - the DOGS are the central point

I do not understand why it seems impossible to bring up facts to get things straight - it just one little step bringing people to be honest - is it really too much regarding your dogs, our breed CLC?

It's all about making money - so it seems to me - and I'm sorry but I can not and do not believe other explanations anymore ... such a pity ...

Many people want to help, make a small step officially DNA - a big step for all CLC,
if they really love this CLC with your own history and personality!

thanks ALL!

best Regards Mariana
Juri Z.P. jest offline   Reply With Quote