View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 14:07   #18
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Patrick, you must unterstand Pavel and Hana (which is member of Czech breeding committee) - in the origin countries it is simply unimaginable to breed with dogs which do not have the HD-results....

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream
1/ from the 30 puppies "de new flame" none had ever had problems.
I'm sorry but is says nothing. Even if the dogs have no symptoms (now) it doesn't mean they are healty. We know dogs with very stong HD which move very good now (young dogs have very good muscles which are moving the legs even if the hips are "destroyed") but many of such dogs will have seroius problems when they get older.... And in many cases the HD goes in lines....
Second thing - how many dogs from this 30 puppies are checked? Statistically about 40-70% of ALL CzWs have problems with the penn hips. So it is simply not possible that all these dogs are healty because - there are NO hd-free lines (not only by CzW but also by all breeds).

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream
2/ in Belgium the xray is not obligated.
It is not good excuse... We are not talking about "Collie Eye Anomaly" (unknown by our breed) or PRA (which is common by Saarloos but also unknow by CzWs) but we talk about illness which can be called "typical also for this breed".
Patrick, I know your story and the story of Akela, and I know you will make the X-rays. But I'm talking about breeders which premeditated breed with potential ill dogs....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote