View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 14:32   #5
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
Hello Mikael!

But the Swedish working dog club do not have CsV as one of their breeds...or am I wrong?? And I guess that breeding C with A and not C with B is just a recommendation and not a rule?!

For the only real rules there is to registre a CsV litter in Sweden is that the parents (if they live in Sweden) have done the MH-test and that you make a DNA-test to confirm that the dogs you claim is the parents of the litter really are that. No X-ray or something like that is needed.

Ninni
No you are right thy do not have CsV as a breed yet, because there only are one CsV registered in the country and no CsV club either as you know. So X-ray are not law yet, but a highly recommended guide line for all working dogs !!! Skk say first we need a club, and then the club will make the rules about X-ray.

But it is good that we need DNA test to prove ho is the parents, because then the step to test fore hereditary diseases at the same time is not big.

But when I say "Clubs" in my question I did not mean Skk, Fkk or the German kennel club neither, I meant the CsV clubs in Europe !
What do (we) do about HD, and what is there breed plans fore the future ! I do not mean to criticise, only to ask

What I criticise is that there are no Bonititation Standard fore all to follow !!! and that the Bonitation apparently do not work, sense dogs whit serious disqualification faults can pas whit a good result.

Best regards / Mikael