View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 23:35   #3
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
(sinon on ne peut pas se permettre d'affirmer qu'on est sûr à 100 % .... vous êtes d'accord ?)
I will say it more clear:
The American Wolfdog covered the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Ossa Crying Wolf. The puppies are born. And registered as Czechoslovakian Wolfdog in France. The owner of the American Wolfdog was informed that (az least) Ckinay and CPouschka are the puppies of Unca. He is very proud that his son is winning so much. Even more of CPouchka because she is looking exactly like the young Unca.

DNA test? You know it make no sence to ask me for it. NO. It is not DONE. I ask you and your kennel club do to this. You know we have no right to break in to a house of somebody and steal the blood.
BUT the kennel club have to keep to the FCI rules. And I'm sure the SCC will solve it as he for sure do no want to have cheated pedigrees.

BTW: I really do not understand your problem - why so many people here want to hide the true? Is it so hard to make a breeding commission, take officially the DNA from both parents and CPouschka and to test it (anyway do not ask the breeder fortaking the blood and for making the DNA test and it can be easily cheated).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote