View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 19:10   #13
Priska182
Canadian Member

Thanks again Jefta

Hello Rona,
For now I only wish a nice dog with a good behavior and great capacity to obey. That’s why we go to puppy school and teach him basics commands for now.
He is a smart pup who is able to understand a lot of thing but he also has a strong behavior. He doesn't like to be force to do something. If he doesn’t like the exercise he goes crazy Everything was ok with basic command like sit, down, up, come, but we encounter a problem with the Stay... So I’m wondering if it can be too early for him. I also know that CsV are easy boring to do the same thing so once again I’m wondering if it can be part of the problem…
With my first CsV,, Priska, well she was a nice girl without real strong behavior. She only learns sit, down, come and go to bed... And well it was enough for our team. But Genzo have a really strong personality, I have small kids, and the breed is quite new in Canada so, I want him to be a real gentleman, obedient and trusty and any time. That's my first goal with him. And after that we will see what sport does he will like and we will try to perform together. Obedience can be really nice, but I'm also interesting in tracking and agility and for your dog sled for my kids when he will be ready
Best regards,