View Single Post
Old 24-11-2011, 13:09   #19
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by deocamdata View Post
Unfortunately his poop is somewhat liquid some times ... so first question is ... this is normal for a CSW ?
My vet recommended me Royal Canin Gastrointestinal ...should I give him ?
It is long story... and there are also several solutions:

- most of the puppies have some problems at new homes (because of different bacteries). Diarrhea can cause even "new" watter. It is something what can not be changed - the puppy must get used to the new environment.

- sometimes it an be caused by worms. Csw puppies eat everathing they find so it is good idea to use some kind of deworming plils which you give the dogs for several days: Aniprazol or Panacur.

- many young Wolfdogs are alergic on different things. Sometimes it is food, sometimes it can be washing powder or washing-up liquid you use for the floor. They only possibility is to find out wat cause the problems and to elimianate it. In the most cases adult dogs can again have contact with the "forbiden" things - the "allergies" dissapear when the dogs get adult...

In many cases simple solutions make miracles: carrots (dried) or oak bark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deocamdata View Post
When can I diversify his food ? Now is two months old ...
We give different food already to small pupppies. The basic food is always high quality dry food (without crops) (for example White Wolf, Orijen, Wolfsblut, Tast of the Wild, also Acana) but the puppies get from the beginning also fresh meat (chicken, rabbits, game), yogurt, cheese, eggs, fish oil.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote