View Single Post
Old 17-12-2009, 13:06   #6
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

The X means that the bonitation is not recognised by this site...wofldog.org standards.
What the standards for wolfdog.org really are i don't know exactly but anyway, practically all the bonitations held in Italy in the last 4 years by the official Italian Club are considered not recognized or not official, although made by official judges with names like Monika Soukupova, Jindra Jedlichka or Anna Simackova
It's a long story of love and hate and bla bla bla...really it's better not to start another long disgusting thread as some recent ones.
All i can say to you is that considering that Slovakia and Czech republic do not care much about foreign Bonitations, for example I know for sure (said many times in other threads...maybe you can look up some threads) a male stud from abroad can be used if he complies to the breeding requirements in his country of origin, which means a czech breeder can use a french male without bonitation because in France it's not a requirement for breeding, it's just an important "help" for breeders and owners to know how their dogs comply to standard
massimo