View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 13:04   #23
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Paini View Post
Thanks to the widespread use of the site wolfdog.org in Europe, the behavior of the owner of the domain (Margo Peron)
I hope you FULLY understand what you are wrote right now and you know what will be the consequences according to the European Law in the case of unfounded slanders and aspersions. I know you are writing those words at the command of your breeder but I do not care about it any more: it is a serious case and I have already enough of the lies spread by your breeder and also by owners of her puppies like you.

So please prepare the proofs and post them here within 24 hours. I hope it will be more than the photos manipulated by your breeder which she posted on Facebook. She has already compromised herself enough as a breeder and a member of the CsW community - she was a black sheep in the Czech Club when she started the breeding in CZ and it seems she decided to keep the way.
But now I wait for real proofs from YOU. After 24 hours I will start to ask for consequences against your person. Because freedom of speech in this forum do not mean that everybody can post any lies without and proofs! And it apply also to you!

At the moment I can write in public comment to your text: YOU ARE A LIAR. And as opposed to you I will be able to prove it in the court. I have already enough of your whole gang which consist of people sick with envy whose goal is to blame others. And who are doing it just for fun: without any proofs. I know your breeder is going crazy as after so many years of breeding she didn't reached ANYTHING. Her kennel name is famous but not thanks to the achievements of her dogs but "thanks" to the topics like those:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19642
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21527
Or because of angry words said and written by other breeders who were landered by her.
It is really sad to see other (I though serious) people are joining her. But it is YOUR choice.

Now I'm waiting for your apologies (I know that you do not show any proofs because they do not exist). 24 hours.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote