View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 01:03   #21
Max Paini

Thanks to the widespread use of the site wolfdog.org in Europe, the behavior of the owner of the domain (Margo Peron) and the Administrator officially declared (Paula Pandolfo) makes them complicit with this phantom admin of defamation and unfair competition, offenses punishable by European laws implemented by individual member states, especially in the Criminal Code. I agree with Martha that it is not worth to an individual owner to sue for them, but if the situation is not resolved quickly, I invite anyone interested to contact me to study the possibility to make a common cause. It's cleare that with any proof and no evidence of nothing, admin can not sign as a mix a dog that have all document complitely in order. The only reason admin have is the one to preserve owner of the website, is kennel and his soldier as Daive is in a world where today competition is strong and them dog are not at level of other. As reading in other page now is time that wolfdog.org understand that he is not referrent of the breed.

Massimiliano Paini and Zenith od Uhoste (purebreed - world winner 2011 - top dog enci 2011)
Max Paini jest offline   Reply With Quote