View Single Post
Old 29-01-2009, 03:14   #15
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
... and they are using a male for breeding last litter coming out from a french breeder who has an american wolfdog and making puppies with csw. And telling, they saw the b- and C-litter csw in german speciality in 2008 that these dogs could not be clean csw. But using one of them for breeding. They talking with a tongue of a snake. That is the truht and everybody who looks behind the scene, no wrong now no one have to look behind the scene, because Neufifriend makes theme out of it.
Christian,
being a lawyer you should know better than me that you should be able to prove what you say an write, otherwise stay in silence. "B-C litter ...American wolfdog" is all very confusing and impossible to understand and out of our thread.

If mating a female within a year difference is forbidden in Germany but not in Italy, France, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, then it is a German problem, NOT OURS.
You should know well that "skipping" a heat for a CSW means to wait a whole year because of 1 heat per year, and specially when heat is difficult it is a pity to miss.
Also, if puppies were born 11 and then 9 it is not the breeder's fault.
Maybe you suggest to kill 2 or 3 pups so he can be "regular?".
And, moreover, mateing within 1 year (1 year minus a few days) is common with many breeders, take a look at Fendy, Upstream or Jolly for example.

Sorry guys this thread is rather boring and without much meaning to me, so I am, from now on, out.
massimo