View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 14:40   #18
Kat

Hello! As Patrick from Mercedes Dream mentioned, he shipped me a puppy from Belgium to New York in June. The process was not difficult, but I would recommend finding out if your state will allow this breed. We did have to notify all nearby neighbors and officials that Elek was in fact a dog and not a wolf, just incase he escaped people would not confuse him. His flight was very long, but when we picked him up at the airport, he had to go through customs and department of health. After he was cleared, they brought him out in his little bench and there he sat looking at us. He was healthy, happy and just adorable. WE LOVE HIM!!! Please keep in mind that these dogs require a lot of time and patience. We have been taking him to training classes and he is excellent. All in all the total cost of purchasing and shipping costs 1,700 US dollars. I would love to talk to anyone in the US who is considering this breed if you have any questions and I highly recommend this breeder (Mercedes Dream). This breeder was exceptional in answering all my questions and sendiing us a puppy who was healthy and well socialized.
Kat jest offline   Reply With Quote