View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:21   #27
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buidelwolf View Post
@Rona: beautiful picture! I think it's a very nice looking wolfish Csv
She wasn't my dog, but she had one of the most beautiful CSV heads, fantastic fur, and exceptionally sweet nature...

Quote:
BTW, did "Burek" the wolf behave especially "wolfy"? Shy? Nervous? Just curious...
Well, I'd say ....rather indifferently. When I tried to touch him he didn't seem to like it: put his tail under his belly, and made a step back, but in his eyes I didn't see any panic or big nervousness. I suppose he was used to walking among people from early age.
The guy told me that Burek ruined the flat a few times, but apart from that was exceptionally rational and loving. They never had any serious arguments and he was even able to train him some commands which Burek obeyed when he was both motivated and in a good mood . I wished I asked him more questions...

In fact I had heard about this guy earlier from my son's friend, but I thought it was kind of a "city legend" and that it was just a pedigreeless CSV like our Tina was. But when I saw the animal I had no doubts it was a wolf... the movement, eye expression... It was like watching... the essence of CSVs. Well, we all saw wolves in zoos, but it was interesting to see a wolf walking on leash in the street just like an ordinary dog

I asked if I could take a picture, but the owner for obvious reasons refused.

Last edited by Rona; 10-06-2010 at 08:24.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote