View Single Post
Old 25-11-2012, 01:41   #13
avgrunn

I don't want to ruin your plan but to tell the truth, there are many reasons why it can go wrong and it is not only about the dog. Do you have anyone who can help you with him?
You have to take into consideration the fact that you will be exhausted for the first couple of months, your work, a puppy, remember a vlcak is not a dachshund who will go back to sleep when you want him to ( well at least my dachshunds were doing that ) The more frustrated you will be the more active the dog will be

My Uro wasn't really a wild force of destruction, we had our problems but it wasn't anything bad or serious. I believe the main reason of that was that we are very lucky to have 3 other dogs of different breeds,very attached to us, without any stupid ideas and very keen to help us. Without them it would be very hard to raise him, they are very patient and Uro can be a real pain in the ..neck but they have their ways to keep him busy and quite well-behaving when we are not home I love spending time with Uro but I can't take him everywhere.

Think about everything before you decide.

Last edited by avgrunn; 25-11-2012 at 01:46.
avgrunn jest offline   Reply With Quote