View Single Post
Old 18-10-2011, 16:06   #30
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon View Post
i know where they came from if thats what you mean, but as u are clever like the other dafts on this site then work it out for yourself, heres a clu, its to do with colouration genetics, bit like the white lady in USA that had twins one black one white same father, have look at old GSD lines as well,,,,, then go to the saarloos and work out how they became red as well,,,,,,, dooh...........i dont believe you people can not work this out,,,,,,very dissapointed that the normal know it all boofs have not worked it out yet,,,,,,,,
Unfortunately, color genetics have already been thoroughly discussed on an older thread but I can link you if you need. As Saarloos do not share the same breed heritage as csv, it makes sense why saarloos may be red but not csv.

I would like to learn more about the breed, so I try to live with, train, read about, mentor under, and experience the breed as much as I can. And refrain from simply becoming a producer with an over inflated sense of knowledge just because I've managed to put two dogs of opposite sexes together a few times. Thank you for your concern!
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote