View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:42   #61
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priska182 View Post
Personally I prefer the scientific point of view on this matter than the “Mixes possibility”...
So do I and I suppose, everybody here! Confirmation of this hypothesis would save a lot of trouble, costs, worries, efforts and maybe even some dogs' lives We should keep our fringers crossed when the DNA tests will be carried out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priska182 View Post
I have some difficulties to understand why some big breeders, supposedly like Crying Wolf, “would do” mixes between Saarloos and CsV... and after that be oblige to cheat on their dogs pedigree...
I can understand (but don’t agree) why some “neo breeder” will be tempted to try this kind of thing... But one more time, why cheating after that?...
That's exactly why some people suppose it might have been just an "accident". The question is, if the breeder didn't know about it (saarlos/CSV pups could be almost identical with CSV pups), or knew and deliberately cheated on pedigrees. I prefer to belive in the first hypothesis. The wilingness to cooperate in order to research and explain the problem would be the best test for the affected breeders/owners honesty and goodwill and, in the long run, would be in their best interest

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote