View Single Post
Old 26-02-2010, 01:10   #39
blustag

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
hi Marcy, it will happen and there is nothing you can do will stop it, money is the goal, my first litter in uk all new owners signed contract that they would never cross breed there CWS with any other breed of dog, they did and it would cost me fortune to take them all to court to get my dogs back as it is classed as civil mater, as for the Tamaskan, this is not a breed of dog, it is not recognised in any country or by any kennel club, the person who is reasponsable for this so called bred is from uk, and used to breed belgium shepherds, i refused to sell this person CWS many years ago in 2003, the dogs they call tamaskans are nothing but a mix of different breeds, just like the inuits, people who breed these dogs now say they have records of breedings and that they will become recognised breed with kennel club, so anyone reading this mail in uk who has a Tamaskan and has been told by the breeder it will be recognised by the k.c. please phone registration department and ask for Caroline Hallett, she will confirm they are not up for recognition, they have been breeding these dogs for years and still have not produced a type, so they are doing something very wrong, Bluestag took some of the cross bred dogs to finland and she lived there, then some dogs came back to the uk, and people where told they now had wolf content, but no one knows if they do, with only this persons word to say so, i would take it very lightly what she has said about wolf content, funny she came home to uk when the CWS had got some numbers up, then suddenly the Tamaskan re-appears but now with wolf content,, MONEY,,,,,to make things clear the inuit, british inuit, have been bred in uk for some 15 yrs according to there web sites, they still have no type and still can not become recognised breed, by the way the Utonagon was also by the same kennel Bluestag, when they died a death, then came the Tamaskan, it also died a death but then came back as the new tamaskan but now with wolf content, i have seen these dogs they are not wolfdogs, they do not act or have anything in common with true wolfdogs, they are normal dogs and act like them. but when you put wolfdog or wolf content in any advert people buy them, the web sites on the net now state the Tamaskans have wolf content, i wonder who is behind it all and who put the word out,,,,,,, it is all crap lies and deciet to make money from selling dogs. RONNIE WINDER UK.
Mr Winder. I think I would have remembered if I had asked you for a dog. At no time was I buying a dog from you. I do however remember you trying to get me to take a Malamute female from you though as the Malamute people had closed the doors on you and wouldnt let you use any of their stud dogs and quite rightly so. You speak of me breeding for the money!! you know nothing of me whatsoever ,but by your own admission you told me you live off your dogs. In other words you breed dogs for money and have no other income. I breed dogs because I love them and it is a hobby I have had for over 35 years. How many Champions have you bred Mr Winder?? I have bred Champions in 4 out of the 5 continents. Also if you would care to read our website correctly there is nowhere that we state that we will be recognised by any Kennel Club. Please get your facts right. What you are saying above is total b/s. You know nothing. You think you know why I came back to UK from Finland ..lol... because the cwd numbers were up... what a fool you are! IF I had wanted to purchase a cwd I would have done dont you think. The very fact that I dont have one is because I dont want one.

(to the people out there with the cwd this is not a slant on your breed, I think they are very lovely and have met many of them over the years) I also hope that you all close ranks and prohibit the so called aatu Tamaskan people from breeding from any of your boys. For those of you that dont know me check me out at www.blustag-arcticbreeds.co.uk Our Tamaskan do NOT have wolf content regardless of the rumours flying around. ALL of them have been dna profiled that have ever been bred from and will continue that way. Anything you want to know about the Tamaskan breed can be found at www.tamaskan-dog.com These rumours were all started by certain people that were refused puppies by our breeders. For the record there are a lot of people in Europe coming to us for our breed that have both the Saarloose and the Cwd and are very happy with them. Please ignore all the negativity in Mr Winder's post. These people are purely jealous of where we are now at.

OH by the way Mr Winder it is Blustag and NOT Bluestag...
blustag jest offline   Reply With Quote