View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 15:58   #48
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
The combination Emba x Amore was risk....not only inbreed to Grey Wolf z Molu Es!!
"Expert said"... Monika stop finally blaming other breeders. If you have something against these dogs and breeders just write it. Write about the genetic faults by Amore and by Amba. I hope it will be not like with Michael and the invented problems by Zlata Palz kennel...

Quote:
I told this to Daniela and Carlos, too
Sorry Monika but the population in Spain and Portugal still try to recover after your "help" for this population some years ago... And believe me - the breeders there are NOT thankful for it...

Quote:
But puppies are here and I wish them only healthy and strong imunne. system! Others isn ´t momentaly important.
Monika - FACTS!!! No more a lot of words without ANY basics.

Quote:
Margo, do you made some dwarf tests of your dogs?? Is time to make it especially Jolly´s line.
Monika, please. Have at last some limits in spreading the gossips... There is not EVEN one dwarf born in Jolly puppies. And I publish information about ALL puppies born - not only about that which survuved. I do not hide them than like you do...

Quote:
And about HD is discus about nothing, if not exist ONE HD Vet. centrum for evalutions of CSWs. The differences are too big for any statistic!
Oh, now you changing the strategy... Nice explanation for all breeders which HD-results are worser and much worser than average stats...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote