View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:15   #36
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Second, Nebulosa say that I pick the puppies Ill
God, where I said it?
Well, I can see clearly that you don't understand english properly, I tough about this small problem when I asked why don't pass this topic for Spanish forum, it would e really better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Anyware, I SAID FRANK AND DANIELA (OWNER OF AMORE) AND EDIT (CRYING WOLF) THAT I REPEAT THIS LITTER THE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL GIVE A FREE FEMALE FOR FRANK.
Well, after I read all here I ended to proof how you know about CzW
Again, do you know what does mean small genetic pool?

But anyway I get a little bit shoked after I read your post, I knew you dont have experience with dogs, but I didn't knew you would arrive at such point...
Could you imagine someone listening Mozard whole day? Its looks more war torture than socialization!
But drive with neonates, its completly crazy, its a nonsense!!
Sorry carlos, but before make your next litter go read a little bit about dog behaviour, genetic, and principally try to get informed about the breed, please, don't torture and risk the life of your pups again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos222
How is posssible that one breeder and administrator of the foro that used displasic male in her litter can to do lessons about Seriously?

Oh, about that.
Do you mean Héro Oskar Dór, a dog wich get C with 100º and 98º degree in norberg angles as worst result, had his hips evaluate for at least 3 vets in 2 different countries?
Well, these 3 vets, well known experts said he is C and he can be used in breeding with A females.
As jezebeth is A with 105º/105º in norberg angles, with both parents A, and with almost all brothers and sisters tested and A, I really can mate Oskar with her without fear of be happy.
Anyway, all owners of my dogs have copies of the results of the parents, I really have nothing to hide.
I'm really glad that was only this excuse you found for try to attack me, but not only you as more people which aren't able to reply my questions, funny isn't it?
But I would like to remember you, that you're not breeding Labrador or Rottweilers, which clubs of some countries were able to avoid the use of C dogs, but of CzW that have a very small genetic pool and that the use of C dogs is pretty common, when used with properly females, can also improve the breed.
As you criticise it so much, I would like to remember you also, that Askia Slnecny dvor have as father a C dog that the mother of Emba comes from both parents with B, I wonder little bit about it because as you wrote here, seems you only accept A dogs at breeding.

But after all this post you didn't replied my question, I will quote it again, but after all the nonsense I read about pups here I dont wait for a good reply anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
I listened that he paid half as its in the contract of co-ownership, so if was that I dont understand where is the problem? Why did you wanted him to pay the other part?
but I would like to add more one, do you find correct try to pick back a ill pup, causing more one abrupt change in his life which can rise his death risk?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 04-01-2010 at 03:17.
Nebulosa jest offline