View Single Post
Old 29-08-2009, 02:31   #31
SusanneDrage

Default Sad story to read

Please everyone, dont judge a dog, because of a picture!!
I´m quite new on this forum, and I´m sad to read all your comments on this tread.
No one knew why the dog have the tail betwen its legs, a normal dog react this way, if there is trouple nearby. Other dogs show their theeth, and lay their ears down, shake legs and hold their tale bagwords. I found this dog more dangerous, because it will bite before you know. A dog with tails betwen legs, are a surrender, you can read clearly.
My son is driving Speedway, when you take photos on the driving area, the picthure never tell the real story, someone looklike they are in front, when they are in the corners, but when they are coming to the longside, you really see who are in front.
If a judge has given the dog a price, it must be allright, the judge was at the showplace this day. and found the dog allright in the moment.
I breed horses, and when we are at showplaces whit our horses, one of our horses also can have a bad day, or someone can take a papparazzi-picthure of them in a stupid moment. I can put some wery stupid picthures of one of our horses on this tread, if you like, picthures taken of our selves, the same day the horse won everything!!!
So please don´t judge, if you was not there.
SusanneDrage jest offline   Reply With Quote