Thread: Elbow Dysplasia
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 11:43   #12
Ricky's Wolf
Distinguished Member

the thing that more it makes me become sad it is the fact that I personally have asked more times an answer to my questions in this thread, but there has been need of a particular and correct intervention from Rolf (message n°8 ) to make to answer the amministrator, this it is sad.

The dog in matter is Voice of wolf, my dog with HD A and ED 0-1 and not ED 1-1 before thing to be clarified.
Second thing I don't absolutely agree that HD C is not similar to ED 1-1 (and what however it doesn't concern my dog that has ED 0 -1).
Besides I don't know with what statistics you work, but the displasia of the hip derives from a genetic factor, stings.
The environmental factor can worsen only a pup that however he could be carrier, also in least part.
Of sure all the pups should grow with a correct environmental factor because he is not able' never to know, but if a pup genetically has ancestors without displasia the pup he is healthy, he is genetically almost impossible that the factor environmental harbors displasia to a healthy pup of this illness.

But the thing most important it is not these thoughts of mine or yours that can be lined up or no.
The fundamental thing is that if there are some rules they must be correct and correct for all the dogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
The problem with this is just that you have no idea if dogs without ED results, have ED 2/2 or worse, but still they are on the studdoglist, only because the owners did not care to test their dogs or tested their dogs but did not make it official, so in a way you reward people who don`t test or hide the results from public and punish people who do test and makes it official, I really don`t like that thought
Rolf
I'm agree!

You of the site have made your calculations and studies. I am able not to agree but being a site tried me I must respect the rules and I don't have problem. Voice of wolf is a dog that cannot be on the stud list, ok there is no problem.
But they must have removed all the dogs that don't have the official plates of the elbows. Before sended the plates of Voice at center of official reading, I knew that 1 elbow was not perfect and I could only to make official the HDs. Instead I am correct and I have furnished to you some site the Official information.
Then, I repeat him: if there are some rules in a private site they must have respected even if I don't agree.
But the rules must be equal for everybody, otherwise the site loses the credibility.
And it would be a sin.

Last edited by Ricky's Wolf; 25-08-2009 at 11:47.
Ricky's Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote