Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Thank you to Admin. (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15456)

yukidomari 06-10-2010 21:23

Thank you to Admin.

I just wanted to give my appreciation to Admin and people who maintain this site and database.

I think that this site offers one of the most comprehensive collection of information and data in any breed I have thus far known. I appreciate people continuing to submit data and being forthcoming with information. This database has been a great help to me and I don't know what I would have done without it, how I could learn as much as I have.

So a big THANK YOU again to Admin and founders of this site. :grosscool

Mikael 06-10-2010 21:42

I join in :klatsch

THANKS ADMIN + CREW !!!

Very best regards / Mikael

robertomaggio 07-10-2010 12:40

Thank to Admin from me too.!!
Roberto

pat31 07-10-2010 16:31

thank you to director and all the people who work for this great update databasethank
patrick

yukidomari 18-05-2011 20:44

I was thinking recently how much the database has been so helpful.

I was talking to a breed club for another breed I have and they are also building a pedigree database. I asked about putting a COI calculator but I was told that already people hardly submit any pedigree, and when any information is wrong they blame the admin instead of submitting corrections.

And that a lot of 'breeders' do not want a COI calculator on the pedigree site because they don't want others to know that information about their dog, about how tightly they are related, or any information like that.

I felt sad because that attitude is not helpful to the dogs or the breed, only serves to protect some 'breeders' personal interest.

Because of this site I am "spoiled".. I believe all breeds should have such a database and open information now!

So I am again thankful for this site and all the breeders and owners who do cooperate. This is a great site for the benefit of the entire breed and I admire all breeders who are so open with their information about their dogs!

Shadowlands 19-05-2011 08:07

And a big "Thank You" and "Well Done" from us too :klatsch

It's not a small undertaking, yet you never ask for any credit. It is such an invaluable tool, yet we all take it for granted that every breed has access to the same - which, I see from Yukidomari's post, is most definitely NOT the case.

Czertice 25-05-2011 16:41

Thanks to the admins and to the members

I've spent so much time here since I bought a CSW... And gradually finding out that not many breeds have a site and forum community like wolfdog.org, I am very thankful for what is here: the database and galleries are great.

Rona 26-05-2011 10:41

The database was updated yesterday! :cool3
Apparently positive reinforcement works better than regular telling Admin off ;):lol::lol:

Mikael 26-05-2011 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 380147)
The database was updated yesterday! :cool3

Oooooooooooo... how NIZE !!! :) :) :)

And my puppy´s are there to !!!

I LOVE THE ADMIN :tard

Very best regards / Mikael

milancin 27-05-2011 00:45

merci admin pour rajouter les nouveaux chiots