Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CLC mixes in France and Finland (subject on French forum) (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16436)

martiou07 07-01-2011 07:04

CLC mixes in France and Finland (subject on French forum)

Hello,

a subject on dogs produces in France has to start, a member of the forum required that is opinion other stockbreeders more tested in order to know their opinions.

I leave you the link, so as of time you want to take part in it, all the opinion are good to take ;)

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16432

try to put of with dimensions the various remarks from some which are frankly except subject…. :roll:

Nebulosa 07-01-2011 07:32

if those dogs are pure or not only an specific DNA test will show, the fact is that they should not be used on breeding as they are not tipical according to the breed standard.

Does not matter if someone find it wolfish or not, even because "be wolfish" often have more to do about "what your imagination about the wolves said" than "what the wolves really are", there is a breed standard which should be respected, people are suppose to be breeding Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, a DOG BREED recognized by FCI at group 1, remember that.

michaelundinaeichhorn 07-01-2011 16:31

Hi,

very interesting thread indeed...
I thought it's already known for quite a while that there are wolf crosses and crosses with so called American Wolfdogs around in France, registered as CSW's.
They've already produced (not only in France) FCI registered pups.
I saw them in several dog shows.
Paula, it's not the phenotype but the genotype which is interesting.
Forget about the breed standard...

Michael

Nebulosa 07-01-2011 18:52

Genotype produce phenotype, both are connected even if the genotype often hold some features hidden, what can genotype produce at phenotype can be full shown in an animal mantained in good conditions as can stay hidden or be changed in an animal mantained in bad condition or which had some kind of problem.

Im not talking here about defects but about typical or not according to the breed standard, when you see this dog you say "it is not a CzW", independant of his genotype this dog should not be used in a dog breed as something wrong happen or something is hidden, like fake pedigrees and mixage.

Without the breed standard and without dogs which follow it, there will be no breed at all.
If people does not want to breed typical dogs according to this standard, then they should change of breed.

---EDIT----
Oh, sorry, I didn't got the irony first and I've already jumped in the neck.
I'm getting traumatized with wolfdog people when we talk about breed standard and selection. :lol:

---EDIT²---
I will let it here as it will be informative to some people

michaelundinaeichhorn 07-01-2011 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 349306)
Im not talking here about defects but about typical or not according to the breed standard, when you see this dog you say "it is not a CzW", independant of his genotype this dog should not be used in a dog breed as something wrong happen or something is hidden, like fake pedigrees and mixage.

I know what you mean, but I've seen many purebred CSW's looking much more untypical compared with this animal we're talking about. Many!

So what do you think, does this animal http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/10293
look typical according to the standard?

To me this animal looks bloody perfect according to the breed standard.

And, hand on your heart, do you think this animal is a purebred CSW?
With all the ancestors you can see in his pedigree?

Michael

michaelundinaeichhorn 07-01-2011 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulosa (Bericht 349306)

Oh, sorry, I didn't got the irony first and I've already jumped in the neck.
I'm getting traumatized with wolfdog people when we talk about breed standard and selection. :lol:

Me too, believe me.:cry:

Michael

Nebulosa 07-01-2011 20:21

He does not have the features we could expect comming from this line and from these parents, also everyone who used similar line didnt got such dogs then something is wrong.
Being CzW coming at his bases from a mix between Carpatian Wolf and German Shepherd, I dont wonder that if you mix an European wolf with a CzW you will get very standardized dogs looking like pure blood animals, pricipaly if you see that the standard itself requires something very similar to a carpatian wolf.
I also not wonder why he did such mix and why it was mate with C'pouchka, a dog which CzW and Carpatian wolf had pass far away.
As Genetic is not like matematic, his intentions failed.

lupis 07-01-2011 21:09

I not know if i help you much. I not know french dogs from pictures but for me is not real wolfdog. But i can be mistake.
But i can tell other what i know very much. you can put "mix" in all dogs from litter of dog in italy:
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11911
you have wrong information in database. because is not real pedigree. mother is wrong in database because true mother is wolf from Czech Soukupova kennel and not female you write in database. all litter is mix and not CLC.
if you not believe you can make DNA test but make it official because finland is third world and all cheat are possible. same with breeder - if you ask she for blood she will cheat you so make it normal way.
brother of Dik Passo del Lupo is by same breeder name in france and it is not czech wolfdog. you can see it good on photos.
i think if someone buy mix from finland is possible other dogs are mixes too. for me too much different from wolfdog. not normal wolfish but mixes like american wolfdogs. very much different.

yukidomari 07-01-2011 21:20

Perhaps for the CsV which appears to draw people who like to do unauthorized back-cross breeding, DNA verification of pairings should be required. :|

I do not know if there is such a thing available within foreign kennel clubs (to show up on pedigree), but there is DNA verification on AKC and UKC in the USA available.

Morian 07-01-2011 21:32

lupis, person all the time revealing others' lies and faults must be ideal. i hope you are ;-)

Mikael 07-01-2011 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 349354)
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11911
you have wrong information in database. because is not real pedigree. mother is wrong in database because true mother is wolf from Czech Soukupova kennel and not female you write in database.

Any name of the wolf ???

Best regards / Mikael

Mikael 07-01-2011 22:39

And one can also wonder way there are NO photos of the Puppy´s / offspring´s ???

/ Mikael

Mikael 07-01-2011 22:56

Here is one photo of Wolfsirius Dakota

http://forumbilder.se/images/e4201195106PM39c6.jpg

I know, it is bad quality, but it was the only one I had ;-)

Very best regards / Mikael

Mikael 07-01-2011 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukidomari (Bericht 349358)
Perhaps for the CsV which appears to draw people who like to do unauthorized back-cross breeding, DNA verification of pairings should be required. :|

It is in Sweden and Belgium, but that do not really helps if we get mixes into the country, as the DNA test only show if the dogs that is tested are the parents of the new born litter or not...

But if more country’s or FCI require the same, that would be the end for mix-breeding whit wolves whiteout a permit from FCI / the original CsV clubs.

And I will talk to and ask the Swedish Kennel Club to forward the question to the FCI !

Best regards / Mikael

Mikael 08-01-2011 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn (Bericht 349315)

So what do you think, does this animal http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11911

And, hand on your heart, do you think this animal is a purebred CSW?
With all the ancestors you can see in his pedigree?

Michael

Hmmmm, No... Probably not :roll: ???

lupis 08-01-2011 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 349380)
Any name of the wolf ???
Best regards / Mikael

I not know name but it true. i show you something and you will see i not lie - is 100% true:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 349395)
Here is one photo of Wolfsirius Dakota

http://forumbilder.se/images/e4201195106PM39c6.jpg

on breeder page you can see wolf of who is mother of litter and you can see alone it is same look and 100 percent same family.

lupis 08-01-2011 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupis (Bericht 349455)
on breeder page you can see wolf of who is mother of litter and you can see alone it is same look and 100 percent same family.

you will not see because today breeder Wolfsirus after my post delete all photos of mother wolf of she fake litter.
maybe someone has copy?

I want to say only to Wolfsirius breeder: now everybody know 100percent that you are cheater because other case you have no reason to delete all your photos with your wolf.
now i understand why you are so shy - is because Wolfsirius Dakota is 100percent copy of your wolf female and is not czech wolfdog but mix. and finish pedigree is fake!
and you litter is 100percent fake litter too with fake papers.

thank you for making all people sure

hanninadina 08-01-2011 22:22

Lupis, if you saw a wolf on wolfsirus website why the hell did you not copy it?

I do not believe you a word. You are a virtual master of desaster. Nobody knows your real name, where you live and if you have a csw, wolfdog or wolf. Or did you mentioned it in the last month?

Christian

mijke 09-01-2011 03:09

Cheating was/is common in horse world. Like it also did become more and more common in dog world when somebody could earn money with this . (show, export)

A lot of breeders will cheat for money...

And there are unfortunately also veterinarians who will do a lot for money... give big breeders signed health certificates before a litter is born, change chips, make secret teeth reconstructions, give wrong info about identity .... (and these things are really not only rumors!!)

Why somebody is surprised when all this horrible things also are happening in wolfdog world?

But personal I don't want to blame any specific breeder, nor I want deny any message of unknown member on this forum ....

I only can advice: think, be alert, always compare with standard of a breed, open your eyes and ears for other opinions, and make your own conclusions and opinions :rock_3 :)

fenris 09-01-2011 11:08

Is this the reason why several large kennels that produce prolific numbers of puppies each year are taken out of the "Breeders Listing" on this page? Like Wolfsirius (Finland), Louba-Tar (France), Louve Blanche (France) and Passo Del Lupo (Italy)...