Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Breeding (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   looking for czech pup (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13147)

wolfdoglover357 11-01-2010 05:54

looking for czech pup

ok im the us and there is no czech wolfdog breeders here there in spain there in poland there in hungary but not in the us wuts up with that there isnt even any in canada i want one but there none here somebody help me out and then i need price for one im very interested in this breed and wanting one :shock:

saschia 11-01-2010 20:30

Gosh, I really love people like you. If you would be real lover, you would first know that this is quite a new breed created in Europe, so it takes time for it to start being bred abroad, especially on different continent, where they don't belong to FCI but different club (and therefore the breed takes time to get registered there). And you would also find out that there actually is a litter born in US. And you would not ask about prices right away... Buying a wolfdog pup is only the first and often not very significant investment (in comparison to other things you will have to buy and repair later).

Mikael 11-01-2010 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by saschia (Bericht 268932)
In comparison to other things you will have to buy and repair later).

:lol: Yes this is so true... :thumbs

Now I must go out and repair my kennel yard again ;) CU later...

Best regards / Mikael

Erwan Grey 12-01-2010 01:25

I have the feeling that here was this "cooking" something strange .... I do not know if I understand ...

massimo 12-01-2010 14:38

@wolfdoglover357
Price for Czech wolfdog is around 10.000 Euros.
You need a special Psichological test before they give you the dog.
:lol::lol:

Still want one??

Rona 12-01-2010 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 269084)
@wolfdoglover357
Price for Czech wolfdog is around 10.000 Euros.

Where you can get them at such a discount price?:shock: I thought it was 12.000+ ! ;):lol:

saschia 12-01-2010 15:16

Hey guys, you can get CZECH wolfdogs? Where? I only found Czechoslovak or Saarloos... :bigcry2 i wants one too !!! :cussing

Hanka 12-01-2010 15:42

Massimo! :twisted:

massimo 13-01-2010 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 269086)
Where you can get them at such a discount price?:shock: I thought it was 12.000+ ! ;):lol:

Rona dear...special price for special owners coming from US.
You should know it: i know sales prices of puppies from Poland/Czech/Slovakia and then the prices made to poor buyers coming from Italy/France/Germany/Spain...prices for the same dogs rise like hell...
I wonder why?
that is why 10.000 is a good price for a US buyer...as long as he passes the psychological test.
My test??
Give him Oliver on the leash and let him go for a walk for 2 hours next to 3 adult strong males and 3 females in heat.
If he survives...he deserves a CSW!!
:p:p

Rona 13-01-2010 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 269267)
My test??
Give him Oliver on the leash and let him go for a walk for 2 hours next to 3 adult strong males and 3 females in heat.
If he survives...he deserves a CSW!!
:p:p

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmaoI suppose even Lorelei would do to conduct such a test! Provided she was walked on the leash in a park full of tame squirrels jumping in front of her :p:twisted: