Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Italiano > Club CLC

Club CLC Argomenti per i membri del Club CLC in Italia

Old 11-10-2004, 17:39   #1
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default Club CLC in Cekia

Ho letto nel forum inglese che la parte "boema" del Club CLC Ceko ha rimosso il vecchio consiglio e ne ha fatto uno nuovo.
Forse non ha rimosso tutto il consiglio ma una parte consistente di esso.
Qualcuno più informato e con più agganci di me (andrea, sarka per esempio) potrebbe darci maggiori delucidazioni?
Mi piace sentire più campane, con una solo mi si rimbomba la testa (già rimbombata per natura).
Grazie
Massusy
Old 11-10-2004, 19:14   #2
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Your right. Over 2/3 of the members were against the 'Mutara-people'. So Petra Neomillnerová, Monika Soukupová and Petra Laufková has been removed from the Club Board. Also the "Appeal comittee" and people which are workig on the club magazine and web page (which were responsible for the whole censorship) have new members now.
In February 2005 there will be Club Conference. The old board suggested 24 people which should represent there the Bohemian part of the club. Only 4 of them were choosed (those which were neutral) - there rest was removed and other people were choosed.

Simply said the old board and breeding committe get vote of no confidence from the Czech Club members. It is not surprising, or?

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 12:10   #3
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano
Margo, io non leggerei questo risultato semplicemente come voto di "not confidence" perchè hanno sostituito chi aveva le redini dell'informazione, mi sembra che tu abbia sminuito l'accaduto e 20 persone rimosse e sostituite su 24 sono ben oltre i 2/3, sono i 5/6, hanno eletto solo i neutrali quindi in realtà è una rappresentanza Boema tutta nuova.
No, no. There were about 70 people on the club meeting. Over 40 voted against the old club board. About 20 were for the old board. We choosed new club board and after it new "Appeal comittee". Here are the new people:
Z. Benes (kennel 'od Bulizniku')
V. Zeisek (kennel 'z Litavske kotliny')
M. Andrlova (kennel 'Brevnovska stopa')
H. Hubackova (kennel 'Sotis')
Michaela van Erne (kennel 'Waawanyanka')
J. Hospodka (owner of Hero od Uhoste)
K. Horak (owner of Kelt z Molu Es)

After it we choosed the representants for the Club Conference. We had to choose 24 people. Old club board suggested 24 people from their "own pack". But only 3 of them received enough votes to take part in the conference (which will took place in February). The other 21 come from the group of club members which are neutreal or against the old board of the club.

BTW. I received the official answer from the Czech Club and it is not true what Andrea wrote in the Italian forum taht Mutaras are only an experiment: I have official letter from the old board of the club that Murata are already Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and they take part in shows because they need them to be used for breeding with Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 15-10-2004, 09:02   #4
Margotwolf

Send a message via Skype™ to Margotwolf

Ciao tutti,
Vi invio quel che so :
Le votazioni erano solo per una sezione del Klub. I risultati non erano ancora resi di pubblico dominio perchè KRK (sarebbe la comissione di controllo - simile ai ns. provibiri) ha riscontrato delle irregolarità ed addirittura in due casi violazione del statuto del KCHČSV (sigla Club ceco). Così per ora i risultati non sono confermati e tutta la faccenda sarà discussa nel Consiglio del Club della repubblica Ceca.

saluti
Andrea x 2
Margotwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 09:28   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
I risultati non erano ancora resi di pubblico dominio perchè KRK (sarebbe la comissione di controllo - simile ai ns. provibiri) ha riscontrato delle irregolarità ed addirittura in due casi violazione del statuto del KCHÈSV (sigla Club ceco). Così per ora i risultati non sono confermati e tutta la faccenda sarà discussa nel Consiglio del Club della repubblica Ceca.
It is not surprising that old KRK made it because all the people loosed their power and their berths. They will make everything to get back the power even if they will handle against the Club Members....

But you wrote about the violation of the Club status. This are very havy accusations so I think you have to explain them.....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 15-10-2004, 09:56   #6
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Ciao Andrea (and tutti ),

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margotwolf
I risultati non erano ancora resi di pubblico dominio perchè KRK (sarebbe la comissione di controllo - simile ai ns. provibiri)...
The votes were absolutely regular and on the meeting nobody had any protest (president of the Club asked after every vote, if somebody have some protest). The fact, that 3 people (from 70, which were on meeting) wrote the protest is not suprise. Every club member has right to critise or write protest against everything in Club. It's a basic right of every member and it shows, that our Club stay on democratic principles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margotwolf
ha riscontrato delle irregolarità ed addirittura in due casi violazione del statuto del KCHÈSV ...
Andrea, as I wrote you 2 weeks ago in my private email to you (I dont get answer from you yet), it looks, that you have information from one side only and very non-objective. Who inform you about "violazione del statuto" ? Who inform you about it, that Mutara hybrids have not status of CsW ? It's not true. We have just enought documents, which prove, that Mutara hybrids were just by registration declared like creatures, which are planned for mixing to CsW breed. If the right time comes (and I hope it will be soon), we are ready to public everything. I would like to please you then, to translate everything from czech to italiano and publish on italian pages.

Pavel
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 11:09   #7
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Grazie Andrea per il tuo intervento,
non credo tu abbia detto niente di grave ma hai semplicemente riportato le tue informazioni (come del resto io avevo chiesto).
Hai specificato "Vi invio quel che so :" senza esprimere pareri.
Spero che per il futuro non verrai "aggredita" ogni volta che scrivi qualcosa altrimenti rischiamo di non vederti scrivere più, e questo sarebbe un guaio, soprattutto per la "OBBIETTIVITA'" che sta tanto a cuore a tutti.
"it looks, that you have information from one side only and very non-objective. Who inform you about "violazione del statuto" ? Who inform you about it, that Mutara hybrids have not status of CsW ? It's not true. We have just enought documents..."

Sorry Pavel, no offence, the truth is someware, surely. I like to hear everybody's point of view.
My nature is to be careful when somebody tells me that HE is saying the truth, not the others.
I am personally happy that things are changing in the czeck board, I am not happy about the mutara experiment.
But, I repeat, I like to hear everybody's point of view, even if I do not agree with them.
Massimo
Old 15-10-2004, 11:16   #8
Pavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
Sorry Pavel, no offence, the truth is someware, surely. I like to hear everybody's point of view....
Exactly, Massimo. Its I mean. Everybody have own point of view. But Andrea present here some opinions and shows it like a opinions of czech club. This is reason, why I asked, who inform her about it and who send to Andrea this informations. I think, that for objective view is important to know it, because Andrea live not here, she wasnt on club meeting, she wasnt on show in Svetla. So that she must have the information from anybody from czech club. I think, that would be fair to publish here the name of this person, which opinions Andrea present here.
Old 21-10-2004, 07:51   #9
Margotwolf

Send a message via Skype™ to Margotwolf

Ciao a tutti,
grazie al Massimo per il supporto nella ricerca della verità.
Per Margo e Pavel:
KRK fa solo il suo lavoro. Io non devo spiegare nulla, ho riportato quel che so, per mantenere l'obiettività in una discussione che mette in evidenza solo le Vs. ragioni. Sono solo membro del KCHCSV come Voi e come tale non mi permetto di criticarne l'operato nel modo usato da Voi cioè insistendo di saperne di più. Questa faccenda delle votazioni come ho già detto non è di dominio pubblico - non dovreste sapere ancora certe cose.
Sì ho ricevuto l'e-mail da Pavel ma ho scelto di non rispondere visto che lui stesso sembra difendere solo il suo punto di vista. Io ho fatto sapere qui concretamente le mie fonti d'informazione al contrario di Margo o Pavel, che parlano e ogni tanto si riferiscono a qualcuno o ad alcuni in modo molto nebuloso e poco chiaro, già una volta vi ho chiesto di rendere pubbliche le vostre fonti d'informazione ma come nella miglior tradizione politica avete evitato l'argomento vi ricordo le vostre fonti al riguardo dei brevetti di Armin. Per il fatto dei Mutara, è stato già spiegato abbondantemente, non vedo la ragione perché ripetersi come un disco rotto. Solo vorrei chiedere a Margo di farci vedere il documento completo quale le è stato mandato dal KCHCSV in risposta alla sua lamentela per la presenza di Mutara in expo a Svetla. Su questo argomento non intendo tornarci se volete continuare fate pure io ho tradotto ciò che mi è pervenuto dal club Ceco ed espresso una mia opinione in maniera chiara per tutti, voi al momento avete solo cercato di avere ragione screditando varie persone.

Saluti
Andrea x 2
all. Foresta Incantata
Margotwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 15:43   #10
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
But, I repeat, I like to hear everybody's point of view, even if I do not agree with them.
HI Massimo!

I have to explain something - sometimes our answers seem very agry but you have to unterstand it: we speak about Mutara for a very long time. There were many false information given by the old breeding committee (sometimes even lies). We already prooved they are not true....

...but now you can see the same arguments posted on Italian forum and we have to make circle and explain everything again. In the fact it is no problem for us but it is really a pity that nobody is translated you the whole story. There were many arguments and FACTS posted for example on the forum on Czech Club pages (cswolfdog.cz). But because the breedings committe found no way to answer it so what they have done? They removed everything. If Andrea have time and will Pavel have EVERYTHING saved on the disk: posts written by Czech people. Not only by these which are against Mutara but also by Mutara people.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 02-11-2004, 10:49   #11
Pavel

Andrea (margotwolf), for fully objectivity and fully information - can you translate to italiano the oficially protocol from CZ Club board (mainly the part about protest against votes). Its here.

Thank