Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law > Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of UK

Old 08-02-2004, 19:59   #1
Conor

Default CzW club UK needs your experience and advice

Hello everyone.

I have been asked to take on the role of Chairman of the UK CzW club as and when we can get things off the ground. We will be having a web presence, and I am wanting to start pulling in information as soon as possible in advance of getting started. I am an experienced dog owner, but I have to admit that I am new to the CzW (I took one of Lynx's pups), and I am in need of your help and years of experience so that I can be sure of representing the breed appropriately on our web site. I need information and guidance of all kinds, as I am working from the ground up, and I want to be certain that any prospective owners know what wolfdogs are all about before they decide to pursue the dream of owning their own. In addition, I have a lot to learn myself, and I feel that as others will be referring to me in the future for advice, that it would be sensible for me to try and learn all I can now.

You are significantly more experienced than I am, and I have the greatest respect for the knowledge and understanding you have, but which I lack at the moment. I am hoping the UK site will be able to provide detailed information on temperament, behaviour, standard, special care needs, etc. It is my intention to try and give as clear and objective a picture as possible in the first instance to any one in the UK considering ownership of a CzW through the information on the site. I hope that as the first point of call our site will enable visitors to decided whether they have the time, the dedication, and the qualities at accept ownership of a CzW.

I will make an effort to acknowledge anyone who contributes any information, and I expect that breeders, owners, and fans of the CzW in Europe will benefit from the UK club site. Please feel free to respond either on the forum, or by PM.

Thanks

Conor
Conor jest offline   Reply With Quote