Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 01-02-2007, 13:28   #41
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin
Dear Furyos

i am interested in Ossa: why you breed female without HD examinations?

and what will be if your Ossa have HD D degree? then you know that your first litter is in danger to have the same degree and how could you see to owners eyes whn they will find out that their puppies mother has a strong HD degree and she was bred without examinations and it seems that you breed not healthy dogs purposely
Daiva,
from what I understand written by Frank,
HD x rays for ossa have been done and he is waiting for official results.
So, YES, Ossa has xrays but not yet official results and NO ossa shouldn't have HD D because frank trusts the vet's opion and judgement enough to breed on her.
Although I personally may not agree on such habit, I have found often that people breed on a dog after xrays but without having yet the official response from the evaluation committee. (in italy it takes several months to get it!)
I have seen this being done also by important and trustworthy breeders. I have done xrays to lunatica, doctor showed me she was HD D and I castrated her BEFORE receiving official results...same thing but opposite direction!
Trying to see things as they are, in some countries (ex. italy) it is not obligation to make xrays, to have low HD or to make bonitation before breeding.
In cz and sk it is obligatory.
It is a matter of personal "moral" and breeding "consciousness" to wait for official HD results and to make bonitation.
I really appreciate who respects the rules of CZ/SK, expecially when it is not obligatory (otherwise I wouldn't have done xrays and bonitation to my dog...).
In italy we made bonitations only recently and many breeders have put efforts bonitating their dogs although they were not obliged to do it. These owners have been often criticised for the bonitation methodology and judge's "reliability" while many other breeders don't even bonitate or make xrays...
massimo
Old 27-03-2008, 02:26   #42
furyos

Default daugther from ossa and merlin

for info my last mariage on dog show ... ossa and merlin give this beauty wolfdog ...y hope a real good carrier for her and her owner ...in finland y export one sister so nice too and begun same good carrier ...what yu can imagine now to discradite my dselection ..edit have all xray copi for margo ...A/A for merlin A/B for ossa ...not luck for yu sorry ...and caracther are excellent ... but y know hungria origin ...and yu are disapoint about that ...life is life .... best kiss from "eiffel tower ".... in paris..yur new friend ..frank

Last edited by furyos; 26-11-2008 at 17:47.
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 01:40   #43
furyos

for lupis .....what is this write.."all hungria wolfdog with hungria origin are shy ...."???????????????????? y have merlin and volos ....(crying wolf)...y proove by pics that yur theorie is no signification ..and so kid argument's like ...all people in sweden are blond .... or all people who have parent's in prison are future killer !!!!!!!!!!! do yu feel the notion of reflexion...before write or speak .... (religeous war ...when people think like this ..... )we are in 21 century and we are human ..if all people in this forum don 't want do "JUST ONE IDEA(and just one) TO FOLLOW .......other side is wrong ..because my friend think that ...y think that .... we can go in a good direction ...... good reflexion .... pics from my shy wolfdogs

Last edited by furyos; 26-11-2008 at 17:47.
Old 28-03-2008, 01:52   #44
furyos

some pics from my terrible wolfdog shy ....(blood hungria line)

Last edited by furyos; 24-11-2008 at 03:46.
Old 28-03-2008, 02:03   #45
furyos

y forget this pics for the end of this dog show(paris dog show is a real big french organisation ) ...criying wolf volos (wolkos for me) win cacs in medium class ... (for people who like dog show ...for the other one just an info ....)and judge note ...excellent caracther /excellent presentation/excellent type / ...same in luxemburg in a breeder meeting group with a famous german judge .... (best young)....regards ...frank
Old 28-03-2008, 02:11   #46
furyos

sorry pc don t take last pics from my dog ...(y change format to post)

Old 28-03-2008, 02:16   #47
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
for lupis .....what is this write.."all hungria wolfdog with hungria origin are shy ...."???????????????????? y have merlin and volos ....(crying wolf)...y proove by pics that yur theorie is no signification ..and so kid argument's like
I do not know your merlin and volos but all hungarian dogs i know are bad character very bad character or less bad character.... But on photo your Ossa is shy. Why you not write about she? Sorry if your dogs are not so shy but i speak with breeders and they write they not use hungarian dogs because of very bad character and bad dysplasy.

Maybe i am not right but i see hungarian breeder have produced over 100 pups and i know not one with exam. Very very bad result. Do you have any exam or you are working. Because standing on show is not about good character....
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 11:10   #48
furyos

exactly navarre !!!!! yur picture explain very well this !!!no doubts possible!!!...as soon as y try to explain that ..... a lot of bad answers like a twister !!!!!!!!!()nebulosa think that: as soon as we say curly it s a basenji tail!.... all is not black or white in the world .... for lupis: ...how many hungrian dog yu see in yu life? for me all kennel from edit and for my xray result y ever give them (A:A for my male and A:B for my female) and ossa not shy yu can ask with a lot of judge or people in dog show ....yur picture explain nothing .... she' s ok and not stress ..... and volos or merlin have ever tail up (when they are exiting)but not curly ..... best regards .... frank(furyos);;;;;;(y send yu from one dog show cac/cacib /best female )

Old 28-03-2008, 22:51   #49
furyos

wolfin ...we don t speak about caracther but in this post about tail ....yu show dogs in other situation from dog show beauty ...bonitation is an exam to details ..... ok it s not nice to see that but y can understand that too if dogs dion t earn that ..my males and females dopn t do that when y do this exam in france and switzeland ...it s not exactly same bonitation but a lot of time pass arround dogs to know all details ... yu go in an other way about first discussion ...tail curly or not curly are nice or not for standard " little frog" on this description ...this is the subject in this post ... taht 's all ..yu speak about an old subject ever show a lot of time .... don't change subject please: it's so easy to speak about an other things to forget an other one ...all politician guys do that ...sorry agin ...y stay in my opinion about tails ...best regards ...frank
Old 28-03-2008, 23:01   #50
elf

Quote:
but y can understand that too if dogs dion t earn that .
A well balanced dog doesn't need to have learnt a situation in order to feel not bad, it's homeostasis ...
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 23:07   #51
furyos

dogs or human learn ....[censured].... education is a chain of experience ..my male furyos arrive at 18month from hungria and never see train /metro/plane /big city etc ...and now he go to this sort of transport and stay near me in restaurant like mac donalds etc ... he learn .... elf /yu know "intelligence immediat"...yu are so strong !!!!!..when y born y don t speak /read /etc ...personaly y learn all days and my dogs too ..... best regards ....frank

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-06-2008 at 17:09.
Old 29-03-2008, 00:56   #52
elf

Quote:
dogs or human learn ....[censured] .... education is a chain of experience ..my male furyos arrive at 18month from hungria and never see train /metro/plane /big city etc ...and now he go to this sort of transport and stay near me in restaurant like mac donalds etc ... he learn .... elf /yu know "intelligence immediat"...yu are so strong !!!!!..when y born y don t speak /read /etc ...personaly y learn all days and my dogs too ..... best regards ....frank
This is conditioning, which not mean well balanced. You cannot learn homeostasis ability.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-06-2008 at 17:09.
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 23:32   #53
furyos

hi john ..don 't worry ...yu can note that if the conversation go in this way from mirka/angelika/nebulosa/tex ...etc .... like magical way on caracther ..and after for hungria origin (massimo say the truth ..just one breeder ...hypocrite intervention when they said that ....y laught a lot ...)it' s just because they try to discredit my wolfdogs ..y have 6 crying wolf(3males and 3 females and import 2nd generation from merlin /blue's son and rubin ) at home and 2 different' s origin in father's home ...it s very easy to change the subject or topic and speak about an other things ....in france we say that :when someone change subject or go in a way with a BIG explication and bla blabla ...it's just for one things :/mask the truth or forget what it 's the real problem ... y m agree 100% with massimo: when yu have in yur kennel short tail :not this problem...if they have german's german shepherd tail ..more difficult ...y m so happy to ,note that the real topic is tail ...and curly is real bad position (or if yu prefer diplomatic word ..not wished...) hummmm good week end ... and y hope for everybody that it's "the end" ...best regards ...frank
Old 30-03-2008, 02:40   #54
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyos
For your information, Martial (then you like chronology)... ou are still on the maernity or maybe nor there nor more, I'm the person who import the first Saarloos wolfhound for france ( question about me to C.Keizer if you find her)... the CzW in this time wasn't recognized by FCI so still wasn't of my interess and wasto much GSD in body etc, but don't worry I had cross wolf hibryds with 5 years old in Canada... my father had imported his firsts huskies.. you're still in worm stage...
Incredible that person with some experience like you isn't able to argue with knowledge about the tail of a wolfdog, a very experienced breeder like you isn't able to know the preferences in selection and put a not very wished tail set as almost disclassificatory problem in a breed with 5 blood lines.
Anyway, for what you write is pretty clear that you chose the wrong breed for breed, I can say it because in some topics ( not only that I take this quote) you say that your dogs have quality because they had win on dogshows, Czechoslovakian wolfdogs are working breed and may have good character for work, your very good dogs are already used as stud and none have working titles or tests, nor the basic BH, if they had a bonitation results you can say that you care minimally for the behaviour but nor it they have, levian, you're trying to proof good character of your dogs with photos at dogshows, sorry but it is a shame, you as very experienced breeder thinking that dogshows are a test for character in a working breed, that leave us to think how bad may be the character of the dogs consider by you fearfull or problematic.

[off topic]

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-06-2008 at 17:11. Reason: explained ;)
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 01:33   #55
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

u' apache is to record with the book of the French origins, its descent will be recognized, if it were not recognized with the birth it is the fault of the stockbreeder of in whom it comes...

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 10:55   #56
furyos

no sorry my father worked for cooperation in air army ....but it 's not the topic and important here here ...best regards ... f
Old 01-04-2008, 12:28   #57
furyos

for information ...blue de la louve blanche ...in expo NITRA in slovakia is 2eme excellent in young class ...hd result A:A.... ...thanks a lot ....
Old 01-04-2008, 13:01   #58
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Why you write it? Much dogs was excelent in Nitra and much have HD A.....And?
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 13:07   #59
furyos

yes y know hanka ...but just because before a lot of people say this my last marriage is not sure for hd .... don 't worry ...y m just proud about this dog show result and hd too ... sometime as soon as yu have just dog show result ..yu have some people ask ...and hd ??? that all .... just to stop doubts from that ...;;;
Old 01-04-2008, 19:47   #60
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
for information ...blue de la louve blanche ...in expo NITRA in slovakia is 2eme excellent in young class ...hd result A:A.... ...thanks a lot ....
but i see in Nitra.............. his TAIL