Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Living with a CzW....

Living with a CzW.... Stories as forewarnings for future owners.... everything about the character of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs

Old 31-05-2005, 12:53   #1
nobrezabranca

Default Alistair Wolf z Peronowki's litter

Can please the owners of the litter of Alistair Wolf z Peronowki come in contact with me?It's urgent.I'm the only breader registed in Portugal.Thank you very much.And please,who knows any of them,please warn them.Thank you very much again.
nobrezabranca jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 14:09   #2
Rona
Distinguished Member

Default Re: Alistair Wolf z Peronowki's litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by antluis
Can please the owners of the litter of Alistair Wolf z Peronowki come in contact with me?It's urgent.I'm the only breader registed in Portugal.Thank you very much.And please,who knows any of them,please warn them.Thank you very much again.
Warn them against what? Alistair? She doesn't seem dangerous....
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 15:32   #3
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan

Quote:
Can please the owners of the litter of Alistair Wolf z Peronowki come in contact with me?
As a registered breeder you have access to the database where you can check the email addresses of the owners. Just click here
Huan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 17:50   #4
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Oba!
Pensava que só eu falava protuguês aqui
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 19:02   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
Alistair? She doesn't seem dangerous....
Rona, appearances are misleading... Ali is great PR expert. So do not believe in her "official" image....

...because when nobody is looking...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 19:30   #6
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo
[
Rona, appearances are misleading... Ali is great PR expert. So do not believe in her "official" image....
That's why I used the term "seem" !!! But you must admit that Ali's puppies are absoluety beautiful and exceptinanlly bright thanks to the early neurological stimulation carried out by Przemek, aren't they?
Old 31-05-2005, 21:22   #7
André

Não, há mais

antluis, eu estive com 2 wolfdogs na ultima internacional do porto. É você?
André jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 11:12   #8
Angelika

Default Alistair Wolf z Peronowki´s litter

Dangerous indeed

My CzWs look similar - so I have to warn myself??
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:07   #9
nobrezabranca

Default Alistair dangerous???NEVER!!!

Hello
I sent before a very long text about this subject,and I clicked to submit it.As I didn't see it appear until now,I'm doing an experience,by sending this smaller text,to test if the problem was that my text was too long,or if it takes some time to the replies to appear .
I'm sorry about my unexperience,but I'm learning.
Best regards to all

António-Portugal
Old 01-06-2005, 13:04   #10
nobrezabranca

Default Alistair dangerous???!!! NOT AT ALL

Hello
It seems,that the problem was that I wrote a too long answer.
So,I'll write a shorter explanationas short as possible. )
My "call" to the actual owners of Alistairs puppies was related with some unfinished "subjects/matters" that I have with Margo and Prmezek,that I hope will be solved next week.I had to post that "call",because last 1 1/2 months I sent them 2-3 emails each week,and I only got 2 answers back.I know now that they are very busy,but those unfinished "subjects/matters" are affecting my life in a very serious way,and for some time,and were related with some of Alistairs actual puppies owners,so they told me.But Prmezek garanteed me to solve it next week,and I'll believe him.Subject finished,I hope.
What I meant with the word "warn" is not to warn from about some kind of danger,but to warn other owners of Alistairs puppies that I would very much like to speak with them to get some informations.
About Alistair(Ali),I went to Poland personally to get her(Margo and Prmezek made me do so,and well,to be sure that I really like wolfdogs,and if they also like me-aparently all went well,because I was able to bring Ali with me back to Portugal. ) Back in Portugal I had Ali with me until she was over 1 1/2 years.During that time,I took her each day to the beach,twice a day,during at least 40 min(mostly more),for her to do some exercise,and to get used both to other people and dogs.During this time she was NEVER agressiv to other dogs(except if males tried too "strongly" to cover her,and even here she had only the enough agressivity to make them stop that kind of behavior).She loved to play with other dogs(She had at home a 200m2 big terrace to play with a dogo argentino,and later with another female and a male wolfdog-what a circus it was!!!,and even more to be pet by people.At night she slept in my house,because she had always the doors from the terrace to the house open.So,I knew her very,very well,and she was also educated with a lot of love.
She is now with Margo and Prmezek,in whom I fully trust that they treat all dogs exceptionaly well,and also with a lot of love.
So,this is why I'm sure,that the word agressiv doesn't apply to Ali.She is very,very social,and loves to walk among peple,too.She is used to all kind of noises(I took her to the city,trainstations,markets,...,for her not to have fear from any noise),so she is always very calm.
I don't know what else to say about Ali,but I'm sure you all "got the picture".
Last,but not least,I would like to thank all for your answers/comments.
Best regards

António-Portugal
Old 01-06-2005, 21:37   #11
Rona
Distinguished Member

Default Re: Alistair dangerous???!!! NOT AT ALL

Quote:
Back in Portugal I had Ali with me until she was over 1 1/2 years.During that time,I took her each day to the beach,twice a day,during at least 40 min(mostly more),for her to do some exercise,and to get used both to other people and dogs..She loved to play with other dogs (She had at home a 200m2 big terrace to play with a dogo argentino,a!,and even more to be pet by people.At night she slept in my house,because she had always the doors from the terrace to the house open.So,I knew her very,very well,and she was also educated with a lot of love. So,this is why I'm sure,that the word agressiv doesn't apply to Ali.
Antonio, nobody has ever said that Ali was aggressive or dangerous. It was just a joke beacuse you used the word "warn", which sounded to me a bit dramatic, especially in the context of Alistair and her pups
Alistair's a beautiful and smart bitch and her puppies are gorgeous!!!
Thanks to Margo's and Przemek's efforts we had a fantastic opportunity to follow their birth and early growth on the Internet and that's why Cheitan, Camio, Cerber, Callisto and Culsu are so popular on the forum and have so many fans on the Polish wolfdog webpage.

This is my favourite photo: 'Moulin Rouge'

And isn't this Little Smiling Fatty great?

What surprises me is the "defensive" tone of your message... I don't know much about Ali's past, except that Margo and Przemek collected her in Barcelona last year. I just don't understand why you try to convince us that you were a perfect owner though nobody has questioned that... People sometimes do part with their dogs for various reasons and nobody reasonable would blame them for that, as long as they CARE about their fate and future.
Old 01-06-2005, 22:13   #12
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I want one!!
I want one!!
I want one!! :P :P

congratulations, Rona, they are very pretty!!!!

Old 01-06-2005, 22:31   #13
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
Thanks, but neither is Alistair my dog, nor have I made these pictures
This picture is more recent: Ali and her two sons, Cheitan and Camio.

Mind their sweet 'face expressions': don't they have a lot of charm and individual character?
Old 02-06-2005, 17:17   #14
Koos

Hello antluis,

Maybe I don't understand it well or I miss something. What is the problem?? Is there a problem with Alistair or is there a problem with the puppy's from her?? And in which way.??

Letty
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 17:46   #15
nobrezabranca

Default No agrressivity Ali,nor in mine :)

dear Rona,there was no intention in my message to show what a good or bad owner I was,or to show another feeling,beside the one to say that most of the time it's the owners that make the dogs agressiv,ant not that they are ,by nature,agressiv to people.And that in Ali's case one of my main concern was to allow her to grow in a most "social/human" possible environement,so that she doesn't become a shy and/or agressiv wolfdog,along with a lot of exercise,so that she doesn´t suffer from stress,and consequently has no "not desirable behavior".And a dog raised like this,along with a good genetic heritage,it's almost impossible to be an agressiv,unbalanced dog;and another thing also is that I'm also sure that Margo and Prmezek are one of the most qualified wolfdog owners,both in a practical and in a theoretical(knowledge of the bread,in all aspects) point of view, to do an excellent work with them,otherwise I wouldn't have allowed for Ali and Balrog to go back for them!!! And from I can see,they indeed keep on doing an excellent work!!!
Best regards

António-Portugal
Old 03-06-2005, 23:34   #16
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
Thanks, but neither is Alistair my dog, nor have I made these pictures
This picture is more recent: Ali and her two sons, Cheitan and Camio.

Mind their sweet 'face expressions': don't they have a lot of charm and individual character?
No coments

Old 06-06-2005, 10:14   #17
Gaga
VIP Member

Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gaga

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the private message but because you wrote a similar one on forum then I answer
here. Good that the reason of the letter has been explained and actually unimportant
You asked about Ali's puppies... you know Ali herself so I don't have to write...
I own Cheitan z Peronowki - and am starting to think that he will be better than his
mother He's great! Very social, brave and very very bright - he learns fast. If I keep
up with him it will be ok
Recently I examined the puppy by my friendly vet... everything is in 100% ok ! I did even
x-rays and the hips are clear... picture of health. Probably he will be also a big
wolfdog - light one but masculine I got known Camio - he's also great! It's really an
exceptional litter! Our kennel club breeding commitee saw it already during the litter
overview (I have papers for it!)
You can be calm and proud... because super-Ali has super puppies.

It's a pitty that there are only 5 of them because these are dogs that make impression.
Now we have lots of new puppies in Poland - I hope to see them on dog shows. I know that
you don't speak Polish but infos about Cheitan, how he develops are on the web site
http://cheitan.zperonowki.com (I've got web space from Margo and Przemek...) Look on the
photos - there is also Camio: they are super social dogs, not affraid of people, dogs and
big city..
You can show the kids of Ali to your friends safetly.

best regards
Gaga

Hodowca psów to nie funkcja, to nie zawód i nie nazwa hobby - to tytuł i godność. Trzeba na nią zasłużyć i dobrze piastować.
チェイタン。
Gaga jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 20:53   #18
Rona
Distinguished Member

Here is a portrait of one of Alistair's daughters, Callisto z Peronówki (at home called Cayo) in the Christmas outfit

Doesn't she look sweet?

And here is Cayo the Bravedog!

Cayo playing with her best friend:
http://cayo.zperonowki.com/original/PB296173.JPG
Old 20-12-2005, 20:08   #19
Nif

They are very beutiful and I am very jealous. I hope some day I find a pyppy like those
Nif jest offline   Reply With Quote