Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs > Saarloos Wolfhound

Saarloos Wolfhound All about Saarloos Wolfhounds

Old 11-07-2010, 05:43   #1
Lunara

Question Saarloos Breeders in USA?

Hello, I am trying to find a Saarloos breeder in the USA and there do not seem to be any in existence. I also am having a hard time finding any breeders/sites that speak English. Does anyone have any idea how to locate a breeder who is willing to export pups to the US? I know this is a CsV site, but I can't find a Saarloos equivalent anywhere. If anyone has any tips, please share them!

Thanks a lot!
Lunara jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 16:16   #2
Vicky

Have you found any forums like this, but maybe without an English part? You can always try Google Translate to translate the page for you, and translate your text into the right language to post. It's definitely not perfect, and there will be a learning curve with figuring out the bad translation, but it's totally doable! You can do the same thing when looking at breeder websites (I've had to do that a lot looking into CsVs).
Old 12-07-2010, 17:44   #3
miran

http://www.wolfhonden-online.nl/forum/index.php

This is a dutch wolfdog forum but there is also a English corner at the bottom of this forum.
There comes people with all kinds of wolfdogs so even Saarloos people and breeders. But the most saarloos breeders in NL and Belgium and Germany won't ship a puppy of theirs to a far country. That is one of the reasons that outside Europe you will not find a saarloos breeder that have pure saarloos.
miran jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 23:28   #4
Lunara

Thank you both for your help. I have tried the google translator and it is very useful, so thanks for the tip! I will check out that dutch wolfdog site. Thanks again for the help.
Lunara jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 08:54   #5
miran

your welcome
Old 04-01-2011, 03:25   #6
littlewolves

Hello, I have Saarloos hybrids which i imported from the UK (to canada) - please visit littlewolves.net
littlewolves jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:59   #7
miran

Indeed like you say Saarloos Hybrids(funny how you find the name and link on a breed while it are just hybrids or in other words just a cross and not a breed)
Old 13-03-2011, 02:52   #8
Gypsy Wolf

What is a Saarloos Hybrid? Is it a Saarloos or mixed with another breed? Here in the US, when one says "hybrid" it means mixed with wolf...
Gypsy Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 14:13   #9
miran

well in my eyes a Saarloos hybrid is an cross between an Saarloos and a wolf Or a cross between a Saarloos and an other breed.

every cross between two different breeds if it is a canine or a cat or a bird or whatever is called a hybrid.