Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 10-03-2010, 19:10   #21
Rona
Distinguished Member

Hi Lorry,
I asked Margo about your case and she said that she saw all the results but when she asked you to make copies of the documents to be stored in WD database you refused to provide them. Admin cannot add the data without tangible detailed proofs that the dogs were X-rayed + dates, names of clinics, vets etc. etc.

If you still want the results to be placed in WD why don't you send the result copies to the Admin? If you don't trust the Admin, send them to me and I'll make my best to forward them to Margo, just like I send the data of my own dog, which appear in the database at the nearest update.

I'd really want to help you since I imagine you must be really frustrated and exhausted by this situation if you write so long and angry posts. Write me a PM if you're interested, and I'll send you my address.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 19:43   #22
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
In 2009, in France at the National Specialty of Chalette Sur Loing, when Margo was involved, I took the trouble to bring the originals of all my official readings of dysplasia, to see its information visually herself !!!!.
There were close to 20 pages, it took time to leaf through (with her friend, the Lithuanian judge who was also at her side) ....

She then saw the official results and original radios of all my breeding dogs and sometimes even dogs of my clients, which I took myself for an X-ray!

It has done absolutely nothing to change the situation and the database was not updated so far with respect to my own dogs (more)!!
Yes, I saw the results. But I also told that you must scan all the results and send them to the Admin.
It is the rule since years and ONLY the verified x-ray results are added to the database. And this rule apply to all Wolfdog.org zsers - even I must scan the results of my own dogs and send them to Admin. He knows I do not cheat but without the copies he will not even update the results of my the dogs owned by me. There is no exception for anyone... (and I think it is fair and clear rule)

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 20:28   #23
Lorry - MLS

Rona : J'ai demandé à Margo sur votre cas et elle a dit qu'elle voyait tous les résultats, mais quand elle vous a demandé de faire des copies des documents qui doivent être stockées dans une base de DEO, vous avez refusé de les fournir.

J'apprécie que Margo reconnaisse enfin (même si c'est par votre biais) qu'elle a bien eu connaissance visuelle des résultats de dysplasies de mes chiens !!!
C'est déjà une bonne chose et le mérite de ne pas me faire passer pour une menteuse !

C'est exact, j'ai en effet refusé de lui laisser les exemplaires que j'avais apporté à la Nationale, car c'étaient justement des originaux et non de simples copies....il était hors de question que je lui laisse mes originaux !!!

Mon But 1er, était de lui prouver qu'il ne faut pas toujours écouter, "Pierre", "Paul", "Jacques" et que ce n'est pas parceque je n'étale pas mes résultats dysplasiques sur mes Sites, que mes chiens ne sont pas forcément radiographiés ....

Comprenez vous ?

Rona : J'imagine que vous devez être vraiment frustré et épuisé par cette situation, si vous écrivez si longtemps et en colère postes.

En effet, je suis en colère.....je trouve malsain, cette façon continuelle de toujours salir ou discrétiter la réputation d'un éleveur tout en se servant de ses Sites pour obtenir des informations (naissances, photos, ect ....) alors que je choisis moi-même, de ne pas les communiquer sur WD

Autre exemple : Ca fait plus de 2 ans que je ne bénéficie pas volontairement de la publicité gratuite des informations de saillies/naissances sur WD....
Or ça n'empêche pas qu'un ADMIN vienne espionner sur mes Sites pour voir les mariages que je fais et les retranscrire sur WD !!!

Pourquoi ???? puisque ce sont soit disant des mariages de merde ???

Dans ces cas là, qu'on me fiche la paix !!!!
Et qu'on enlève carrément tout ce qui concerne mes chiens et mon élevage de cette base de donnée privée !!! (je l'ai demandé à plusieurs reprises)

Rona : Ecris-moi un MP si vous êtes intéressé, et je vais vous envoyer mon adresse.

C'est gentil merci ....
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 20:49   #24
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
Comprenez vous ?
Not really I'm afraid my French is not good enough I didn't catch if you still want to have the results added to the database or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
Rona : Ecris-moi un MP si vous êtes intéressé, et je vais vous envoyer mon adresse.
C'est gentil merci ....
My pleasure. I hope you'll be ale to solve this problem (with or without my help) without further problems.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 20:50   #25
Lorry - MLS

Margo : Oui, j'ai vu les résultats.

Je vous remercie de le reconnaitre publiquement, car cette rumeur de faire reproduire mes chiens sans les faire radiographier est toujours d'actualité, largement répandue en France et à l'étranger ....

Margo : Mais j'ai aussi dit qu'il faut analyser tous les résultats et les envoyer à l'Admin.

Je ne dis pas le contraire !!!!
Seulement je vous ferai remarquer que vous avez eu les originaux sous les yeux et que contrairement à des copies simplement scannées, (qui peuvent être falsifiées) les originaux ont forcément plus de valeur en terme "d'analyse de vérification" (en tout cas c'est mon avis)

Margo : Il n'ya pas d'exception pour personne ...

Je n'ai jamais demandé à avoir un passe-droit ....

Comme je l'explique sur mon message précédent, j'ai pris la peine de vous montrer les résultats à VOUS directement, parceque je sais que vous avez tendance croire simplement ce que vous entendiez, et que je voulais que, pour une fois, vous fassiez votre jugement avec vos yeux et non pas avec vos oreilles !!!

Par contre, ce que j'ai toujours demandé et ce que je continue de VOULOIR c'est simplement qu'on arrête de venir chercher des infos sur mes Sites, alors même qu'on m'a éjecté comme une merde de la liste de WD !!!!.....

Je pense humainement parlant, que celà peut également être une "règle juste et une règle claire" comme vous l'écrivez si bien ....

PS : Je pense aussi que la personne qui agit ainsi (à plusieurs reprises) pourrait le dire de façon ouverte et franche, plutot que de se planquer derrière le mot ADMIN ! ça aussi ça pourrait être une "règle juste et une règle claire"
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 21:04   #26
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Yes, I saw the results. But I also told that you must scan all the results and send them to the Admin.
It is the rule since years and ONLY the verified x-ray results are added to the database. And this rule apply to all Wolfdog.org zsers - even I must scan the results of my own dogs and send them to Admin. He knows I do not cheat but without the copies he will not even update the results of my the dogs owned by me. There is no exception for anyone... (and I think it is fair and clear rule)
So Then ADMIN can show my dog BONOs HD results??
If I don´t have that paper yet...why ADMIN have copy?

Sorry, this play doesn´t work anymore.
Admin doesen´t give answers or fixing wrong data???
Old 12-03-2010, 16:06   #27
michaelundinaeichhorn

There is a French Forum and there is the possibility at least for solowolf to write in both languages AND to write his statements also in English.
I don´t mind if someone needs to write here in his own language if it is really neccessary and asks for translation but to have a longer conversation here in another language without need is simply unpolite.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 18:36   #28
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I already consider it quite unpolite, as Lorry have a nice english as he already had show us in other topics, so there is no need for him to write in French here.
I ever have the scary tough about the possibility of Daiva one day give up to write in English and act like Lorry, but writting in Lithuan...
Maybe some genius appear here writting Hebraic... Chinese... and well, its our problem because he dont write english good enough to show perfectly what he is trying to say
I will clean the things (and when I have more free time I will translate the last message of Lorry) and I hope there will be no more French or other language replies ...

Last edited by Nebulosa; 12-03-2010 at 18:47. Reason: "Or" insread of "of"
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 18:56   #29
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

I will not talk about the litters quoted so well by Elf as its not the topic, but the true is that they are already very explanatory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorry, you complain since much year of these errors ..... I asked you by email to explain yourself about Vorss , about the various errors ..... just for make the corrections , if they were indeed real….

never an answer, Then stop to complain unceasingly, that becomes frankly ridiculous ..... you do not want to play the game with the site wolfdog, is your choice

see the good side of the things, at least, you have visits on your site

Last edited by martiou07; 12-03-2010 at 19:25.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 19:37   #30
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Can you tell me the demands or can I read them somewhere ???
I still wonder about the exakt demands to be added as a breeder ???
I only wonder how or way some is added and some don´t, not just UK breeders... And I think it would be more easy if the demand was official

Do not get me wrong, I know way I´m not added yet, I just want to know all demands

Best regards / Mikael
Old 16-03-2010, 16:21   #31
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
no we dont have FCI recognised pedigrees as you very well know, and if this is your feebile excuse for removing the uk breeders then it sucks, we took 6 years hard graft getting these dogs removed from the dangerous wild animal register in uk, it wasnt a walk in the park for us, WE GOT THE GOVERNMENT BODY DEFRA TO CHANGE A LAW..... have you any idea how hard that was,,all our breeding stock was imported from Europe, all our dogs are listed on this site, pups we have bred are listed on this site, why can you not put the uk breeders back and also state that at present the dogs bred in uk are not recognised by the uk kennel club but these breeders are yet again working hard to get this resolved. and we have made great progress in last few months we have letters from kennel club to prove this.
Again ADMIN refuses to answer my question you are one god dam ignorant person how you ever got job as Admin beats me, but i know this you should take up fishing for you are absolutely no use to anyone on this site, you just think you can treat people like they dont exsist and only answer when you see fit, this only tells us what we know you are arrogent and ignorant to a T, your little bit of power has went to your head, so you can now give me a strike for this , [censured]

Last edited by Nebulosa; 16-03-2010 at 20:26.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote