Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 12-11-2008, 20:36   #41
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Plus an owner who goes this way isn´t a good owner for a responsible breeder. He didn´t get himself informed or we wouldn´t choose this way.

Ina
Absolutely right
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 20:40   #42
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
1) Im not selling puppies to Alcoholic or Psicol problem person im selling puppies to Family...
Oh really. Being not alcoholic and having a familly - it is enought to live with a CzW? You can sell poodles maybe as wonderful family dogs, CzW is not the kind of dog that every family can handle.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 20:41   #43
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

Quote:
4) If somebody wants to buy your puppy from USA people must come to your kennel and expense for puppy 4000 usd fly ticket ...
Usually respectable breeders comunicate with peolple who are interested in their puppy not several days or weeks, the comunication can last a year, two or even more if needed. After some time you start to know and rely on each other and then the breeder can send the puppy simply on CARGO.

its not good ansver !!

Maybe They are actor and How you can know that they are not liar to you!!
How you can cominucates they are writing to you email and you answer.. but you dont know exactly where is people living !! .. sorry its answer was nooo!!! ... better no sale to abroad puppy !!
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 20:43   #44
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Oh really. Being not alcoholic and having a familly - it is enought to live with a CzW? You can sell poodles maybe as wonderful family dogs, CzW is not the kind of dog that every family can handle.
I did not say that everypeople must get CSW !!! Where i said show me !! if you do not like my sytems you can not join its a not big problem for us !! thanks for good discussion !!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:46   #45
BlueBelton

Quote:
1) Owners come to me said i want to get CSW yes... I said okay..
ok. you find the litter. The breeder says - No. This person is not worth the dog. But your customer still wants to get a puppy and he pays more. You search again. For example you find another litter but the breeder's answer is the same. So you will search for the puppy as long as your customer pays you, aren't you? And your service not depends on what kind of person is your customer, as long as he pays, you desperately will search for puppy.. Well I stated all the situation before..

Quote:
Sure that i understand to you You do not want work with this systems.
sorry but I can see only one positive feature of your system. It will be a good help for respectable breeders to know who is who. And to know with which other breeders and puppy buyer not to have any contact at all.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 12-11-2008 at 22:52. Reason: fix the quotes ;)
Old 12-11-2008, 20:48   #46
BlueBelton

sorry I made nonsense with quotation because of the rush
Old 12-11-2008, 20:48   #47
thomas

Nobody can give best answer this question !!

How you can know USA owners corporate with you 6 months by internet and How you accept this people for CSW is best ?????????? How ??
He will sent to you family pictures He will show to you house car.. and write about love CSW but you can not know its a true !!!!!!!!!!!! and sent your puppy by cargo.... its okay... but you can not check after selling your puppy on best hand or not how you can check !! Please dont lies you can not check
its a big risk always will be this risk !!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:51   #48
BlueBelton

Quote:
its not good ansver !!
How you can cominucates they are writing to you email and you answer.. but you dont know exactly where is people living !! .. sorry its answer was nooo!!! ... better no sale to abroad puppy !!
Nonsense. You can't lie a year or two By the way, there are cellphones nowadays, not only e-mails.
Old 12-11-2008, 20:51   #49
thomas

[quote=BlueBelton;170916]
Quote:

sorry but I can see only one positive feature of your system. It will be a good help for respectable breeders to know who is who. And to know with which other breeders and puppy buyer not to have any contact at all.

You do not want see others and show just one look all !!! it will be good

2) I found breeders get info about litters and parents info
3) Give to all info to Owner
4) If owner wants to buy give deposit
5) After deposit contacts with breeders
a) If breeders said that this owners not good for my puppies deposit comeback to owner
6) If okay then Breders sale puppies to buyer .. and prepare all papers to new owners name
Old 12-11-2008, 20:53   #50
thomas

sorry but i do not want more discuss i explain my sytems what more !! nothing and i did say anybody work with me .. here was discoussion and i have to explain and thats all.. not more

Thanks for all
Good Blees all breeders for economic crises !!!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:56   #51
michaelundinaeichhorn

Sorry but you don´t seem to understand. All informations you can give the future owner can find here on this site for free. So the only good thing of your system is that it clearly shows that the future owner either isn´t willing to spend time and thoughts to the breed he is interested in or that he is too stupid to do so, in both cases he is no suitable owner

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 21:02   #52
thomas

I can not say anythings about CSW your sytems is best realy if somebody wants to buy puppy can use your site !! But you forget that we are not propose just CSW We are proposing 50 breeds ..
Old 12-11-2008, 21:03   #53
michaelundinaeichhorn

I can´t see any breed difference.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 21:06   #54
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:
Quote:
4) If somebody wants to buy your puppy from USA people must come to your kennel and expense for puppy 4000 usd fly ticket ...
Usually respectable breeders comunicate with peolple who are interested in their puppy not several days or weeks, the comunication can last a year, two or even more if needed. After some time you start to know and rely on each other and then the breeder can send the puppy simply on CARGO.

its not good ansver !!

As an owner from the US, I can say that I went through months of communication with both of my breeders - one of my breeders stayed with me at my house in the USA - it was a long and wonderful process, not overnight. I fee that I have a very close friendship with my breeders. Before I bought a dog, I did as much research as I could, and still try to learn more every day. The owner from Brazil traveled to Europe to meet her breeders! Buying a puppy should never be a quick and easy choice made in a day or a week...
GalomyOak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 21:34   #55
thomas

its good sample for new owners its means if you can sent puppy by cargo You can not know that owners is good or not sure !! its not way ship puppy by cargo and just talk by messenger or email sure !! its fantastic example.. but everybreeders or every buyer can expense for that its big ??????????
Old 12-11-2008, 21:39   #56
thomas

okay thanks for discuss just i wanted to join here that we are not puppymiller i explained all our systems how is works !! Breeders or Buyer can choice which systems for him is best Best Regards.. I do not want more join beacause im not breeders or owner for CSW thank again

Sincrelery
Thomas
Old 12-11-2008, 21:44   #57
Warlord

hello everybody and sorry for appearing here in the middle of such a conflict.
mr thomas hope you are still with us...
Warlord jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 21:49   #58
Warlord

There are many ways of damaging a breed, yours mr thomas is no better than other, but just...more appropriate in the 21st century...you are using the internet...
I did speak until 2 min ago with the owner of konigs terry kennel, and she said she did not allow you to use info, pictures or anything else in order to promote the breed or her puppies on your site.
more than that, she said she doesn't know who you are.
if you wonder why she is not here to say that...she is not speaking english. try on the germansection of the forum, and she will wait you there to explain to you that.
Old 12-11-2008, 22:00   #59
Warlord

... as for your actions that can damage a breed, yes, you do that or can do that. I know CSW breeders tell every future owner what are the PROBLEMS of the breed, I bet you are not doing that because you cannot afford the risk of losing a client. so CSWs can end with an inappropriate owner who thinks he is purchasing a "family dog". people like you I can find hundreds in romania too...that's why other good breeds like rottweiler are now the paria of the dog lovers community, and only breeders can enjoy them... I see you are good on twisting other people's words but...I am better on "un-twisting " them back. it doesn't matter if you are buying the puppy then search for a client or you are searching for clients then buy the puppy for them...you cannot tell me that you tell the future owners how those wonderful dogs really are. you cannot pretend that you tell breeders that the puppy you are buying is not for yourself but for a third party.
Old 12-11-2008, 22:12   #60
Warlord

...so....you are not giving the breeder the chance to choose "what system is better for him" because the breeder does not know he is not selling the puppy to the final owner. as for the buyer, if he knows something ...a little something...about the breed that particular breed, he will NOT choose to buy a puppy with your help...so you can only sell to people who do not know about the breed and who can not find out about the breed what they have to know...because you don't know or you don't want to tell them about it... you are most likely to sell EXACTLY to those who would never be a breeder's choice.

Tags
puppy reseller