Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Health and nutrition

Health and nutrition How to feed a Wolfdog, information about dog food, how to vaccinate and what to do if the dog gets ill....

Old 23-12-2004, 19:29   #21
Koos

To Lisica and Karl and all the others,

Very nice that you thanks Karl, Lisica, not everyone do this.

My opnion is, that there is maybe a possibility in the diarrhee faktor, but is happens often by races, which growing too fast in the beginning time. One of the faktors are, a too high proteine food (puppyfood) or too much meat in the beginning, and a too high concentrate of Kupfer. (over 15 mg pro 100 kg). This a drug for slaughter animals, like calfs and pigs, which have to grow very fast sothat they have there slaughter weight in a very short time, so you can imagine what happen by our dogs.

Mayby I have infirmed you a little now,

Many greetings,

Letty
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:32   #22
lisica

Letty!

I received the medicine from you on 28.12. On that day I also stopped with "Rimadyl". My dog Capa ate rimdyl for 14 days with no improvement at all. After 7 days of your treatment Capa is getting better and better. Yesterday she played with her toy again!! She bites again. Oh how happy I am, she is getting normal. Many thanks for your help. I am very rational person, and I had no experience with such treatments at all, so I was also a little doubtfull about it. Now I am not any more. It just works!
Vet said she had a really bad panostitis, which can last months, so improvment is obvious! Thanks a lot again!!

regards, Lisica

PS: I sent you the money for medicine today
lisica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:52   #23
Koos

Hello Lisica,

I am glad that the medicin arrived you. Yes, I know, that many people are very scaptical about Homeopatic medicins. But I know allready the results of it. My vets (all in same clinic) are normaly vets and specilists in Homeopaty and I have a lot of such medicin for several "deseases".
I spoke with my vet about your dog and he said also, that it was a very bad symtome of your dog. It is in all the long pipebones, so that is also the reason, that she cries, when you picked her up. Also her ribs were very painfull and this desease can taken a long time. Maybe even over a year, but the hardest pain is away then.
If you need some more, you have to tell me and I send it to you again.If your vet will knows more, then he allways can phone our vets. The number you have allready.
I hope, that she is allright soon and I will hear you results of course in future.

Many greetings with this good stap in the new year.

etty
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 20:37   #24
alexa

Hello Letty,

thank you very much for your help to Lisica and "my" puppy. My vet doesn´t use homeopatic medicine, but I think this information could be very interesting for him. Can you send me more information too to I will give it to my vet? My private e-mail address is [email protected] or [email protected] - thank you very much !

Happy New Year!

Karel, Brno, CZ
alexa jest offline   Reply With Quote