Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 15-03-2008, 19:13   #141
of_Mercedes_Dream

Puppies born in France are transported via Belgium to the Netherlands.
In Belgium it's forbidden to transport any dog (and animals) without chip or tatou. Registration-law from 1999.
In this case the "flying" douane can hold on the transport of puppies.

Patrick
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 20:06   #142
Azazel
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
my husband paul is in Holland this week along with others making there last statements for the kennel club
Hello Solowolf....

Who are these others??... maybe other dutch breeders? Or should we start guessing?

Regards,
Barry
Old 15-03-2008, 20:32   #143
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post
In Belgium it's forbidden to transport any dog (and animals) without chip or tatou. Registration-law from 1999.

Patrick
It is also forbidden from international law. Every pet crossing a border has to be tatooed or chipped,

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 00:33   #144
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
Hello Solowolf....

Who are these others??... maybe other dutch breeders? Or should we start guessing?

Regards,
Barry
the others are all independant witnesses who are from various European countries, some are breeders, some are people who purchased dogs with bad health problems, and other people for other various reasons,if you speak dutch then you can contact the dutch kennel club and ask why Mrs Cornelia Keizer has two affix;s registered with them, DE LOUBA TAR and EHWHAZ, she has registered litters in her name under both affixs, illegaly taken pups of 6 weeks of age into another european country with no vet travel certificate and also without vaccinations ILLEGAL, it also is known that puppies are to be registered in country of birth, you can mate a bitch in Holland and return to france to let bitch have her pups, but you can not register the pups born in france in holland, these are FCI rules check them out for yourself. did you know to bring a dog from france to holland for dog show you need travell certificate??? ok maybe a lot of people do not do this but if stopped at border patrol you can be refussed entre with the dog.. p.winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 00:50   #145
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post

Patrick
yes the law is similar passing from one european country to another, but apart from that we are talking about puppies of 6 weeks old in crate in back of van being driven from france to house in holland being chipped then back to france in same day, all because mrs keizer has no breeders licence in france, who here would subject there pups to this type of journey? p.winder
Old 17-03-2008, 01:04   #146
solowolf

Quote:
Hello Solowolf....

Regards,
Barry
Barry, you sound like you are worried about something ? or geting impatient,, how do you think we feel, its taken nearly 5yrs to collect and produce evidence which is 100% bomb proof, evry single thing we state we must supply evidence beyond any doubt, every witness who has evidence must be able to prove it, a witness who has seen something were only that person has been present with mrs keizer is not good enough, as this would simply be a case of one person against another, no good to us, we have everything that can not be argued with, 100% facts with photos ,videos, regards p.winder
Old 17-03-2008, 10:16   #147
Azazel
n00b

Quote:
Barry, you sound like you are worried about something ? or geting impatient,, how do you think we feel, its taken nearly 5yrs to collect and produce evidence which is 100% bomb proof, evry single thing we state we must supply evidence beyond any doubt, every witness who has evidence must be able to prove it, a witness who has seen something were only that person has been present with mrs keizer is not good enough, as this would simply be a case of one person against another, no good to us, we have everything that can not be argued with, 100% facts with photos ,videos, regards p.winder
Haha.. i'm not worried at all, and why should i?

It all sounds like a breeders quirrell to me.
Instead of making aquisations against each other it's maybe better to mind your own business or try to work together for a change.

Breeders: welcome to the world of jealousy & envy

I recon a big dutch breeder in holland is also part of your army against Mrs Keizer's terror? Or am i mistaken?

Regards,
Barry
Old 17-03-2008, 12:10   #148
solowolf

Quote:
Haha.. i'm not worried at all, and why should i?

It all sounds like a breeders quirrell to me.
Instead of making aquisations against each other it's maybe better to mind your own business or try to work together for a change.

Breeders: welcome to the world of jealousy & envy

I recon a big dutch breeder in holland is also part of your army against Mrs Keizer's terror? Or am i mistaken?

Regards,
Barry
JEALOUSY, ENVY, have you been asleep, have you seen what these people are doing to the saarloos breed, using high content wolfdogs and registering the pups as pure bred with the kennel club, have you looked at photo of SKOG, GLAD YOU SEE A FUNNY SIDE TO PEOPLE BASTARDISING THIS WONDERFUL BREED,
Old 17-03-2008, 12:28   #149
Azazel
n00b

Hi Solowolf,

Nope.. i'm not asleep the last time i checked.

But now that you mention the Saarloos breed i think i get the picture about with who'm your working with in this strife for Justice.

I wonder why it's such a problem to tell us who all these people are.
Do you have something to hide?

You can name C.K. as the big bad breeder without hazzitation, but the people who are fighting with you in "the battle of the breeders" are hidden behind closed curtains... i find that a bit odd.

But hey... it's a utopia to think you will answer my question, instead it much easy'er to backfire with more aquisations (true of false i don't know)

ps.. i can read the articles well without the capitals, please think about your bloodpressure.

Regards,
Barry
Old 17-03-2008, 15:23   #150
bengan

Quote:
JEALOUSY, ENVY, have you been asleep, have you seen what these people are doing to the saarloos breed, using high content wolfdogs and registering the pups as pure bred with the kennel club, have you looked at photo of SKOG, GLAD YOU SEE A FUNNY SIDE TO PEOPLE BASTARDISING THIS WONDERFUL BREED,

Paul.. technically you are 'BASTARDSING' the CWD breed with every litter you breed in the UK that is not recognized by any official kennel club.
I know you have made statements regarding you so called club but have not as yet answered any of my questions regarding your club. Questions raised when you stated that every breeding is witnessed by at least two club members.. you and the wife..?
Strange that there is no website and no mention of your club on your personal website..www.ukwolfdogs.com
One might think that you will say anything just to backup your own opinions and or actions. But then again it's always easier to try and make somebody else look bad then to show people how good oneself is..

Regards,
Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:38   #151
fenris

Default de Louba Tar kennel

I think "enough is enough". The way "Solowolf" has harassed this forum and personal wolfdog owners with mischief the last year should alert the moderators of this forum to exclude his posts and delete this topic from "wolfdog.org". This discussions are very destructive and dont lead to any good for the breed or its owners. On the contrary they are malicious and harmful and without any credibility.
Fenris.
fenris jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:30   #152
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris View Post
I think "enough is enough".
Sorry, Fenris, but I want to be informed - and as an owner of Saarlooswolfhonden you should know about these crossbreeds as well.

Angelika
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 17:09   #153
nanouk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Sorry, Fenris, but I want to be informed - and as an owner of Saarlooswolfhonden you should know about these crossbreeds as well.

Angelika
Even though my name is not fenris i would like to respond.. YES , i would like to be informed, but with facts please, sofar what has been posted by pacino/solowolf is a lot, but totally lacks facts... and again and again he fails to back his accusations with any fact at all!

The other website is one of the main reasons i as a SWD owner will only buy in future with dna testing, and offcoarse with official FCI paperwork.
There#s many crossbreeding done with both SWD and TWD, and i think these dogs ending up in the population is more of a threat than whatever healthissues we have atm!
nanouk jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 21:05   #154
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanouk View Post
There#s many crossbreeding done with both SWD and TWD, and i think these dogs ending up in the population is more of a threat than whatever healthissues we have atm!
I fully agree with you on that. Since I got a little more into this I am getting more and more sure that we will have to have DNA-Tests internationally done.

Ina
Old 04-08-2008, 01:12   #155
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanouk View Post
Even though my name is not fenris i would like to respond.. YES , i would like to be informed, but with facts please, sofar what has been posted by pacino/solowolf is a lot, but totally lacks facts... and again and again he fails to back his accusations with any fact at all!
You are right, nanouk. But if you read my post again, you´ll see I spoke about SWD and cry-wolf, not about pacino
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 23:48   #156
bengan

just thought people might like to know that Paul is still at it...
Quote from an email sent to

www.saarlooswolfdog.com - 10/26/2008
"hi i have been reading your data base, it causes great concern as a lot of your information is incorrect, for one thing the dog Senna appears in lots of pedigrees, Senna belongs to person in northern Holland and i can assure you this dog has NEVER BEEN USED AT STUD, i have heard recording of interview made with the owner which has now been passed to kennel club and FCI,
also DNA evidence is now available to prove that the father of Zazi zen daoina sidhe is in fact Chrop z kladenske zare cs a czechoslovakian wolfdog, so all these cross bred dogs will soon have there pedigrees withdrawn by the dutch kennel club and FCI, there are also issues concerning SKOG , a CD with all dna , photography and statements evidence has been given to kennel club and FCI, the FCI has been asked to remove the pedigrees of over 250 so called saarloos wolfhounds, the names of all those concerned has also been given in, video evidence of pups being loaded into van in france taken to Holland where they where chipped and registered, then returned to france same day and unloaded again, vets have also made statements, other breeders will soon get letters from FCI as they will be asked to explian breeding irregularities, so brfore long your data base will be short of lots of dogs, mr winder uk"

somethings never change..
Old 27-10-2008, 08:22   #157
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Helo Bengan,
but I see there (in database) no pure breed saarlos too. (Czech female with blood of csw). I think, is not easy (better is to write not posiible) to "clear" population from crossbreeds......
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 23:44   #158
michaelundinaeichhorn

Default de Louba Tar kennel

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8722

Maybe this helps you to remind your own statements...
Old 11-11-2008, 00:46   #159
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8722

Maybe this helps you to remind your own statements...
remember you called me more or less a liar about the kennels in France,,, that kennel is now CLOSED DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,Ina CLOSED,,,,,,
Old 14-11-2008, 21:30   #160
bengan

Default de Louba tar

Quote:
remember you called me more or less a liar about the kennels in France,,, that kennel is now CLOSED DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,Ina CLOSED,,,,,,
Sorry to correct you... but the breeder you are talking about went into retirement and the kennel has been taken over by someone else.. not what I would call "closed down"

As for all your statements.. not one has been proven or published.. so regarding your statements about that kennel... the thoughts are more or less the same..
Bengan