Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs

Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano...

Old 28-10-2012, 13:44   #1
mijke

Default Tamaskan CsW crossing

2 years ago Marcy did start a topic about CSV mixes in US: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...light=tamaskan

Here some quotes from that topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post
........ I have all three. A saarloos , a CWS and a Tamaskan. I find it unethical to crossbreed this breeds.
It is the difference in behavior that we want in the Tamaskan and you can only reach that if you only use 100% dog. I love real wolfdogs like the CWS and the saarloos but there are peoples that can not handle the behavior and that's why there is the Tamaskan.

It is a big shame that breeders(not real tamaskan breeders) will use a story and try to really crossbreed them with CWS because they do not know what they create, just for the use of selling there litter better. They can not use the standard of a Tamaskan if they use another breed because the easy behavior of the dog will be gone. Just like any CWS,Saarloos and real Tamaskan owner is that where we all fighting against.
So please any CWS or Saarloos owner please please please never let one of your dogs been used for this unethical practise

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufawn View Post
Hi, I am the secretary of the Tamaskan Dog Register
I think some people have the wrong idea about the Tamaskan so I thought I would post to explain our breed.
The Tamaskan Dog has no wolf content, we like the Czech wolfdogs and we have a few Tamaskan owners who have Czech wolfdogs too and they notice the differences, our two breeds are nothing alike and that is ok.
We do not wish to add any Czech Wolfdog to our breed as we do not want to alter our temprement or change our type. …..
Jennie Peacock
But today I did read on FB the TDR did approve a mix with a CsW: https://www.facebook.com/groups/398112493554209/

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 13:49   #2
mijke

Default Tamaskan CsW crossing

2 years ago Marcy did start a topic about CSV mixes in US: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...light=tamaskan

Here some quotes from that topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post
........ I have all three. A saarloos , a CWS and a Tamaskan. I find it unethical to crossbreed this breeds.
It is the difference in behavior that we want in the Tamaskan and you can only reach that if you only use 100% dog. I love real wolfdogs like the CWS and the saarloos but there are peoples that can not handle the behavior and that's why there is the Tamaskan.

It is a big shame that breeders(not real tamaskan breeders) will use a story and try to really crossbreed them with CWS because they do not know what they create, just for the use of selling there litter better. They can not use the standard of a Tamaskan if they use another breed because the easy behavior of the dog will be gone. Just like any CWS,Saarloos and real Tamaskan owner is that where we all fighting against.
So please any CWS or Saarloos owner please please please never let one of your dogs been used for this unethical practise

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufawn View Post
Hi, I am the secretary of the Tamaskan Dog Register
I think some people have the wrong idea about the Tamaskan so I thought I would post to explain our breed.
The Tamaskan Dog has no wolf content, we like the Czech wolfdogs and we have a few Tamaskan owners who have Czech wolfdogs too and they notice the differences, our two breeds are nothing alike and that is ok.
We do not wish to add any Czech Wolfdog to our breed as we do not want to alter our temprement or change our type. …..
Jennie Peacock
But today I did read on FB the TDR did approve a mix with a CsW: https://www.facebook.com/groups/398112493554209/

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 17:04   #3
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

this is not joke? who about this say a FCI in Holland?
she planed mate kaylee with others male in 2013 years.
very interesing who say a breeder. p.s. IF this animals group need a CSv - can used male - why mas CSV female born mix?
Old 28-10-2012, 20:20   #4
loco
Non active.

Broodfokker !!!
Old 28-10-2012, 21:11   #5
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

and yes - this is true. This litter mas born in next year. if want moore info - quest a breeder
Old 29-10-2012, 00:15   #6
miran

I am no longer with the TDR for quit some time now.
But no matter how I am thinking maybe the best is ask the people them self why they made the decision.......

No matter how I think one thing I did learned over the last couple of years : You can all wright about things and have your opinion but you can never reed the personal book of someone else unless you ask to read a chapter

I myself am part now of a Aatu tamaskan group that is also for outcross. I was against it for the temperament reason yes but they also have there arguments why they are pro. When talking without pointing and judging you can come to a point you do not have to agree but understand.
I do not know the arguments the TDR had but if they had the same as the TBA does I can understand it.....and that is why I say maybe start reading on the tamaskan forum or ask them

Last edited by miran; 29-10-2012 at 00:51. Reason: toevoeging en spelling correctie
miran jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 00:18   #7
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

OK, but mix breeders will be removed from listing on wolfdog.org, at least.

And members of clubs with code of ethics that ban breed mixees should make sure not to associate or sell to, people who condone or participate in the breeding of crosses for public sale.
Old 28-10-2012, 20:19   #8
loco
Non active.

Zum kotzen !!!