Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 29-09-2009, 21:25   #1
Juniorwolf

Default exam-/show-results

Hi admin,

Thanks for uploading the show results and correcting them(after I made a post about it here in public, which was deleted shortly after), but as I already have wrote to you(many times), both of my dogs also have some Exam/training-results I would like you to upload :

Uno z Molu Es - ZOP
Xtreme z Molu Es - ZOP

I send this results long time before the show results and I have reminded you about it every time I have send you new show results, but still you forget it ...do I need to make a post here everytime I need you to upload some new results ? or is this punishment for not agree with all of your opinions ?

I`m sorry I have to write it her, but you don`t answer or upload the results when I write email for you.

Rolf

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 29-09-2009 at 21:28.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 21:52   #2
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
I send this results long time before the show results and I have reminded you about it every time I have send you new show results, but still you forget it ...do I need to make a post here everytime I need you to upload some new results ? or is this punishment for not agree with all of your opinions ?
As always - pure CONSPIRACY THEORY basing only on you own numerous suspicions... It starts to be boring...

No, I was informed that it was already explained to you several times by Margo (when she was Admin) how it exactly works. So I considered your emails as spam.

Anyway ONE AGAIN:

On this page you see exactly when there was the last update of the database:
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/

Last dbase update: 09-08-2009 00:28 CET

Once MORE:
09-08-2009

Simply said - there was no update since almost two monts so your results are not visible. So another X-files case has been solved....
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 22:50   #3
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
As always - pure CONSPIRACY THEORY basing only on you own numerous suspicions... It starts to be boring...
I see your imagination is pretty good, if you memory were just half as good, you would be pretty well going

Quote:
No, I was informed that it was already explained to you several times by Margo (when she was Admin) how it exactly works. So I considered your emails as spam.
I am aware that you don`t update results every day, but the exam-results were send to you before the show-results, so if you start uploading from one end, the exam-results should been uploaded a long time ago(defently before the show-results).
...If you really did see my emails as spam, then it is quit strange that you changed the faults you made when uploading my show-results, the very same day as I wrote that you made some mistakes on top of that, I also reminded you at that occation, that you forgot the exam-results, which is still not updated

Quote:
Anyway ONE AGAIN:

On this page you see exactly when there was the last update of the database:
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/

Last dbase update: 09-08-2009 00:28 CET

Once MORE:
09-08-2009

Simply said - there was no update since almost two monts so your results are not visible. So another X-files case has been solved....
Show-results are uploaded much later than that date and you even had time to correct your faults ....but no time to upload the exam-results

Anyway ONCE AGAIN :

Last time I made a post here about the missing show-results, they were uploaded the very next day, the reason I made that post was because I could see other show-results were uploaded even that they were from a much later date ....apparently it did work

Maybe if you get treatment for your paranoia about conspiracy theories and disillusions about X-files, things could be taken for what they really are and not just some crazy persons fantasy ?

Rolf(at least I sign by my name)
Old 29-09-2009, 23:01   #4
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

yes Rolf, You have a problem this is realy CONSPIRACY THEORY
and my dogs not have written exams in data basa, not have others results, but ... I not make for one exam one new thema and not cry - "admins not looove my"
from alls WD members only a little group all time have a problems with alls maybe this is not WD admins problems, but Yourselfs?
Old 29-09-2009, 23:24   #5
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
and my dogs not have written exams in data basa, not have others results, but ... I not make for one exam one new thema and not cry - "admins not looove my"
from alls WD members only a little group all time have a problems with alls maybe this is not WD admins problems, but Yourselfs?
You aren`t even worth answering.....
Old 05-10-2009, 10:26   #6
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
from alls WD members only a little group all time have a problems with alls
Unfortunately I must agree with you. I think there are two explanation:

a/ it is not about the dogs - some people just need to be on top; to be more "visible" as the others

b/ or the type of behaviour by the puppy owners is inheritated from the breeeder (I think it is good case for elf to check relationships ) - since I'm in the position of Wolfdog.org admin I received only (not very kind) complains from the "z Molu Es" breeder and two puppy owners. And the topics started here are the best example...

Anyway slowly I get used to this...
Old 05-10-2009, 10:34   #7
admin

Quote:
Last time I made a post here about the missing show-results, they were uploaded the very next day, the reason I made that post was because I could see other show-results were uploaded even that they were from a much later date ....
There are different people who can add the results. Margo is adding
"their" Polish results, Mijke from Belgium and Netherlands. I'm adding the rest.
No wonder some results appear in the different time... Depends who have time to add it...

Quote:
...apparently it did work
So I see I made a mistake and (taken from dog trainign) I rewarded unwanted behaviour...

Anyway I would like you to REMEMBER ONE THING: I do not hate anybody... so far All Wolfdog.org user are treated on the same way. I do not add results of my friends faster than results of my enemies. When I do something I do it for all. It apply also to you. So please take of the notice you sticked next to your computer saying "Wolfdog.org Admin hates me"...

But at the same time do not expect that you will be treated like a VIP here and your results will be added faster than the results of other owners only because you are "screaming" here so loud...
Old 19-10-2009, 22:16   #8
Juniorwolf

More CONSPIRACY THEORY`S.... once again with the risk for being accused for attacking owners/breeders/admins/or what ever

I guess the Italian breeders/owners must have some kind of special agreement with FCI since this dog from 2002 can enter youthclass in 2009 ?

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/4229
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/3446

....and Danish owners must also have special agreement with FCI, as I lately noticed that my own dog got BOG2 in a clubshow ?

http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/shows/3448.html

I guess if I look more closely, I could probertly find even more CONSPIRACY THEORY`S ???
....waiting patiently for someone to feel offended/attacked/violated by my evil posts

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 19-10-2009 at 22:19.
Old 20-10-2009, 10:48   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

9 September 2009:
Quote:
I have no further comments on any subjects untill Admin will be named, start answering questions directed to him/her and share the scources of his/her claimed scientific work ...until that happens Admin is just a troll, like anybody else in the past who did not want to stand by it`s own opinions by name...

Rolf
Take no offence, I'm asking out of pure curiosity: have you learnt what the admin's name is or have you changed your mind? Besides, I really don't understand why you posts are so aggressive/defensive. You surely could indicate the errors in more friendly manner?

We all know that wd database is not perfect, there are errors, backlogs, etc. but it's really huge "organism", hard to manage by people who cannot devote to it's updating, modernisation and correspondence with forum members more time than they are able to without ruining their professional and private lives. However, there has been no better database so far, which many CSV owners/breeders appereciate, even if sometimes they do find mistakes and have to wait long for updates.

Rolf, tell us please, why do you imply bad intensions and 'try to organize the lives' of people who have done a lot for the CSV community, much more than you had. Why do you behave like a little boy who wants his toy here and now and bursts if he doesn't get it immediately! Why are you still here if you don't like wolfdog.org? Don't get angry with me since I'm neither your, nor anybody's enemy. I'm simply trying to figure out if your hostile attitdue is "political" or rather connected with your personal characteristics?

If wolfdog community consisted of 50, well, even 80 people one could write about the admins' bad manners if they didn't answer somebody's mails or posts. But how can anybody reasonable apply this rule if there are over 2500 registered forum members? Don't you realise that the 'key-people' need to sleep, eat, EARN THEIR LIVING(!)? Don't you realize, that on the other side of the screen there are no machines but human beings, who may NOT WANT to answer to some requests? You may not like it, but can do nothing about it, can you? The owners are not clerks on salaries paid out of our taxes, whose duty is to serve us according to a set of regulations - it's them who set and change the rules (or don't set them )! What's more, they have the right to sell wolfdog.org to whoever they want or press the "shut system" button any time. That's the main principle of private ownership...

If somebody finds wolfdog.org too slow, badly managed or "unjust" there are always alternative options- Rolf, CSV clubs or anyone can build a better FREE CSV database - with fewer errors, faster updates, express answer system, clearer rule system, more "objective" forum, more language versions, etc. etc. I'm sure everybody will appreciate it and most people would probably abandon wolfdog.org and, if really better, switch to the new site.

Everybody can also, as Marcy suggested, make his/her own "small" site and keep it fully updated. There is no problem to put a link to it on wolfdog.org

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 10:56   #10
wolfin

Quote:
More CONSPIRACY THEORY`S.... once again with the risk for being accused for attacking owners/breeders/admins/or what ever

I guess the Italian breeders/owners must have some kind of special agreement with FCI since this dog from 2002 can enter youthclass in 2009 ?

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/4229
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/shows/3446.html

....and Danish owners must also have special agreement with FCI, as I lately noticed that my own dog got BOG2 in a clubshow ?

http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/shows/3448.html

I guess if I look more closely, I could probertly find even more CONSPIRACY THEORY`S ???
....waiting patiently for someone to feel offended/attacked/violated by my evil posts
1. exist 2 Giuditta Passo del Lupo :
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/4229 -1 girl
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/11469 -2 girl

and I think all italian people know who 1 or 2 Giuditta are in this dog show.

2. " KHKG clubdogshow - Strib
(Club dog show - Denmark)
Judge: Lidija Oklescen (SLO) Show date: 18/10/2009
Show results: Posted by: rolf"

hmm but this info about dog show send person with name Rolf? He make mistake in results? In this case who You have problem if You self send this info?
Old 20-10-2009, 11:25   #11
Juniorwolf

I guess some people feels easily offended/attacked/violated ???

...just funny that it is always the same few people, maybe "Elf`s tool" can see if they are related
Old 20-10-2009, 11:28   #12
wolfin

eh poore Rolf
Old 20-10-2009, 11:43   #13
Grin
Wilkokłak

Quote:

Yes, it's SO funny!. I hardly can sit on my chair I laugh so heartily.
But in fact I can't see anybody bahaving like an offended person, but surely I CAN see impropriety of your way of expressing yourself here.
Grin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 13:09   #14
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:

...just funny that it is always the same few people, maybe "Elf`s tool" can see if they are related
Yes, it's very funny... I mean your discussion style. Really humorous
Still, you haven't answered my plain question:
Quote:
Have you learnt what the admin's name is or have you changed your mind?
Why should you expect anybody to answer your questions if you do not bother to answer theirs?

To make things clear: I know Margo personally though she is not a close friend of mine. I see her once a year or even less often, though we chat sometimes on skype, mainly about Lorelei. I've bought a pup from her kennel because I like her dogs, consider her to be a good breeder and honest, friendly person whom I trust.
I may assure you Margo does not pay me for expressing my opinions on this forum, nor tells me what I should write I'm old and wise enough to be able to assess and respect the incredible effort and amount work she and Przemek with the help of some people have been putting in establishing, updating and upgrading of this site even if it's not perfect.
It makes me just very sad that some people undermine these efforts due to envy, politics and inablity to look at things from other perspectives than their own narrow interests and ambitions.

Rolf, it's much easier to criticize, mock and laugh than to build and service a system like wolfdog.org or even work out statistical tool, as Anthony did

Anyway - I leave it here - I've learnt what I wanted to Thanks for the discussion - I don't feel offended/attacked/violated, just disappointed.

Last edited by Rona; 20-10-2009 at 13:13. Reason: spel. err.
Old 20-10-2009, 15:01   #15
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Still, you haven't answered my plain question:
Why should you expect anybody to answer your questions if you do not bother to answer theirs?
Quote:
It makes me just very sad that some people undermine these efforts due to envy, politics and inablity to look at things from other perspectives than their own narrow interests and ambitions.
Give me just one good reason, you already think to know more about me than I do my selv

Quote:
Anyway - I leave it here - I've learnt what I wanted to Thanks for the discussion - I don't feel offended/attacked/violated, just disappointed.
If you really did`nt feel offended/attacked/violated, then what makes you so disappointed that you always feel this strong urge to write such imaginative things about me ?

Always same shit from same "family"

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 20-10-2009 at 15:03.
Old 20-10-2009, 16:09   #16
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Rolf, don't worry these 2 behave the same on polish part of WD. We are missing some members of this clan, but I think after my post they will come :-> Tireless defenders of admins pride and honour. They don't care if they sound pathetic - if you don't like something in how wd is working/not working, you are the enemy. Even when they say that they don't want to offend you- yet they do everything to upset you. But of course not in face-to-face manner but from behind sweet, innocent words.

ps.

Quote:
people undermine these efforts due to envy,
Em, what efforts? One mysterious admin after how long time when nothing happened?

I have to admit: on polish part of wd results are added very quick and so are pictures. Change is amazing.

Last edited by btd; 20-10-2009 at 16:14.
btd jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 16:21   #17
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Give me just one good reason, you already think to know more about me than I do my selv
Because I've been reading what you wrote and I'm more intelligent than you are? One can put it the other way round: why do you write here if you don't want your way of reasoning be assessed and confronted with other people's opinions?

Quote:
If you really did`nt feel offended/attacked/violated, then what makes you so disappointed that you always feel this strong urge to write such imaginative things about me ?
I feel disappointed with your poor discussion style, and the low quality of your arguments, that's all. Besides, you might have not noticed (problems with reading comprehension? ), but some of my comments were not directly addressed to you. They were more general reflections upon wolfodg.org site. I don't expect everybody to share my views but we might talk about them - they are no reason for insult

Quote:
Always same shit from same "family"
Oh no, CONSPIRACY THEORY again! This is a real obsession!

But shame on you Rolf - you used a very deplorable expression Now you've offended me and I put you on my "ignore" list together with solowolf and btd - same style, same level...

Last edited by Rona; 20-10-2009 at 16:24. Reason: addition
Old 20-10-2009, 16:27   #18
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Quote:
Oh no, CONSPIRACY THEORY again! This is a real obsession!
But its you and admins that use and abuse term 'conspiracy theory'. So who has obsession?

And the rest of the post - exactly like I wrote:"Even when they say that they don't want to offend you- yet they do everything to upset you. But of course not in face-to-face manner but from behind sweet, innocent words."
Old 20-10-2009, 16:52   #19
Juniorwolf

btd, I would`nt be surprised if it is so...

Rona,

Quote:
Because I've been reading what you wrote and I'm more intelligent than you are?
I refuse to go down on your level, if you can`t write like an adult, I`ll be more than happy for you to ignore me

Quote:
I feel disappointed with your poor discussion style, and the low quality of your arguments, that's all.
In Denmark we have a saying who fits your comments very good :
One should sweep in front of your own door, before sweeping in front of others. ...meaning : who the hell are you to write about my way of discussion, when your self are wirting like a little child who just got her candy stolen !

Quote:
Now you've offended me and I put you on my "ignore" list together with solowolf and btd - same style, same level...
We have another saying for this : If you have nothing reasonable/sensible to say, it is better to say nothing at all
Old 20-10-2009, 17:07   #20
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Quote:
and btd - same style, same level...
Wohoo :-)

I was using ignore list for some time, but then I got wiser - knowledge is far more important than silly and childish prejudices.