Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Health and nutrition

Health and nutrition How to feed a Wolfdog, information about dog food, how to vaccinate and what to do if the dog gets ill....

Old 19-12-2011, 20:49   #1
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default Your experience with early sterilization

As wolfdogs and CzW are quite different of a normal dog, would like to know if someone here have experience to share with the early sterilization of wolfdogs or CzW.
Mainly I would like to know how it was, how it affected the dog in long term and so on...

Unfortunately, I arrived to the conclusion that the amount of people able to have an dog able to reproduce here is such small that will be definetely safer for the breed and for the future of the pup to sell or even donate them all sterilized
I'm simply with no heart to sell/reserve any of my females pup, as I note that most of the interested people comes with two $$ in their eyes, people which knew the breed in the same day and already talk about intend of breeding.
It's so sad, but the cynology in my country is in fact not mature enough to let people have non sterilized breed dogs.
Old 26-12-2011, 06:53   #2
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI

LOL, I'm beginning to think the same about my country.. After my incident with the puppy mill, I had sterilized two of my puppies at 6 months. I will try to track their health, and if there are any negative issues, I will tell you. My biggest problem is the people (who I believe are good people) really are difficult to reach.
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote