Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law

Clubs & law Information about CzW clubs in other countries, law concerning CzW and Kennel CLub regulations...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-10-2008, 15:46   #1
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default Founding the breed club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
But Margo, in EVERY country can be club for this breed and this club CAN do bonitations. But I see how BIG problem it is somewhere.
And I think, of course, in every country is some doctor what can do X-ray result.
I am sorry Hanka, but in Denmark we can not have an official club only for CSW, before 200 members will sign up(or maybe it is 200 dogs I am not sure) ! ...at the moment we have only 4 members in joined club(KHKG) of many breeds and I am the only one active(showing, training and makes bonitation for my dogs)

Even when I write to owners of CSW in Denmark if they have interest about meeting(no show, no competition just meeting) I get no answers, so it will not be very easy to convince any owners here to make bonitation ....sad but true !

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 15:47   #2
Hanka
Senior Member
 
Hanka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kadaň
Posts: 1,622
Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default

Yes, it is normal ))
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 15:49   #3
Hanka
Senior Member
 
Hanka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kadaň
Posts: 1,622
Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default

And can you to be "under" any bigger club? For example here you can be in club for breed, what are here only a few animals. They have one club together......
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 16:04   #4
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
And can you to be "under" any bigger club? For example here you can be in club for breed, what are here only a few animals. They have one club together......
Well we have KHKG who is club for many breeds with small numbers of induviduals and each breed in KHKG have their own page in the magazin(newspaper) of the club, but there is never written anything because there is no reason to write for my self, I am the breed representative for CSW in Denmark(something like chairman of CSW) in KHKG (and also contact person for CSW in DKK = similar to CMKU), but not even the three other members(who own CSW) of KHKG is active in any way, so I have club for my self

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 16:13   #5
Vaiva
ir Brukne
 
Vaiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
so I have club for my self

Greetings Rolf
Must be funny
Here in Lithuania we have 17 wolfdogs, but really not all are active. So our club also looks funny for me sometimes (Still we are doing all the serious things that a breed club should do )
__________________
Walkiria Girios dvasia

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 16:19   #6
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
But Margo, in EVERY country can be club for this breed and this club CAN do bonitations.
It is not a problem to make it - sure we can arrange it and we can meet us with Daiva, take Vaiva and make the bonitation. We will give all your dogs the nice looking heigh and perfect bonitation codes of course. Sure our dogs will have great bonitation codes. But WOULD you accept such kind of bonitation? WOULD you accept swiss bonitation where perfect dog with perfect mask gets M3. Italian bonitation where extremly shy dogs get perfect codes for charaster tests. Do you really pay attention to some czech bonitation where PERFECT code get dogs which are hard to describe as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs?

NO. The problem is not to MAKE the bonitation. The problem is to have PEOPLE which are REALLY able to write there the REAL things and REAL faults... At the moment we have maybe 3-4 people in the origin coutries which a really able to make it and only one which is still active...
And the rest? All they can make is something SIMILAR to bonitation or even PARODY of the bonitation
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 16:46   #7
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Must be funny
Here in Lithuania we have 17 wolfdogs, but really not all are active. So our club also looks funny for me sometimes (Still we are doing all the serious things that a breed club should do )
I think we have about 15-20 CSW`s in Denmark too, but only 4 persons is member of our club
At the moment I am trying to get SVP approved in DK and also to set the rules for showing CSW`s, because at the moment the rules is not clear for attending in Working-class or to get titles Int.CH and Working-Champion, because no one have ever attended in this class or tried to get this titles before in Denmark, so I am trying to get same rules as in Czech rep. and Slovakia ....maybe in time we will also have rules for HD and Bonitation for breeding, but one step at the time

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 16:55   #8
Vaiva
ir Brukne
 
Vaiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
At the moment I am trying to get SVP approved in DK and also to set the rules for showing CSW`s, because at the moment the rules is not clear for attending in Working-class or to get titles Int.CH and Working-Champion, because no one have ever attended in this class or tried to get this titles before in Denmark, so I am trying to get same rules as in Czech rep. and Slovakia ....maybe in time we will also have rules for HD and Bonitation for breeding, but one step at the time

Greetings Rolf
Great job you are doing
__________________
Walkiria Girios dvasia

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 17:10   #9
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Thanks Vaiva

I am doing my best, maybe it is not a whole lot, but at least I am trying

Hopefully we can have CSW-meeting with SVP1-3, lure coursing and bonitation in 2010 in Denmark at same time as worlddogshow 2010

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 20:20   #10
Mikael
Scandinavian Member
 
Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Thanks Vaiva

I am doing my best, maybe it is not a whole lot, but at least I am trying

Hopefully we can have CSW-meeting with SVP1-3, lure coursing and bonitation in 2010 in Denmark at same time as worlddogshow 2010

Greetings Rolf
Sign me up fore the WDS, SVP 1 and the bonitation

Regards / Mikael
__________________
_________________________________________________
*Hronec, Rasty, Zilja * Kennel, Wolfdog of Sweden* http://kennelwolfdogofsweden.vpsite.se/Home.html
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 20:54   #11
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

OT: to Rolf
In Lithuania whe have "Czechoslovakian wolfdog club" association. LT CSV club from 2008 04 11 is oficial register in LKD/FCI system.
we have club to this:
to make club dog show (have 2 CSV club dog show), make bonitation (have in 2007-2008 year), SVP (have 1 SVP runing), others exams and competition (have BH and tracking and 20 km runing competition).
now whe have 17 wolfdogs, in club not be all wolfdogs owner, but club working

If You have this reguls (200 people or dogs) I - and others from LT club cann say - we be with You and help if this be nesecery.

regards
--------------------------------------------------------

I like Margo cann say - in all lands be veterinar and ALL owners and breeders cann make HD and ED.
But make bonitation- not all cann this make. and... (I be bonitation and FCI judge) not all bonitation is realy good. I not say when and who this make, but when see in dogs code and later see this dog in reality You cann say only h me God : now be only about 5 people who cann this make, and not all this people cann going to others country to this make. and when You have only 2 - 3 dogs in bonitation is problematic pay to judge from hes traveling.

i Think to first we mas make to all breding dog HD and ED - latter cann think and about others nesecery testing to breeding.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 21:08   #12
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Sign me up fore the WDS, SVP 1 and the bonitation

Regards / Mikael
You are more than welcome Mikael... but everything is not 100% sure yet !
I will write an invitation for all here on wolfdog.org if meeting will be ?

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 21:29   #13
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
OT: to Rolf
In Lithuania whe have "Czechoslovakian wolfdog club" association. LT CSV club from 2008 04 11 is oficial register in LKD/FCI system.
we have club to this:
to make club dog show (have 2 CSV club dog show), make bonitation (have in 2007-2008 year), SVP (have 1 SVP runing), others exams and competition (have BH and tracking and 20 km runing competition).
now whe have 17 wolfdogs, in club not be all wolfdogs owner, but club working

If You have this reguls (200 people or dogs) I - and others from LT club cann say - we be with You and help if this be nesecery.

regards
Thanks a lot for your(and others from LT club) support
it very nice of your all
I am new in this world of training and showing, so for now I just take one step at the time(I want to do this right) and learn more and more every day.....

It sounds you already have a very good and active club, maybe I should visit you some day ?

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 22:56   #14
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Every CsV club can make bonitations?
This mean if we open a clube here ( far away dream still) we can make bonitations without need bring some slovakian and czech judges?
And for SVP, it works like this?
We will only need a show and working judges specilized in the breed for do it?
Well.. for we open a club, if nothing change we need 15 registered breeders per state... really a huge number for such small breed.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 00:27   #15
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Every CsV club can make bonitations?
This mean if we open a clube here ( far away dream still) we can make bonitations without need bring some slovakian and czech judges?
And for SVP, it works like this?
We will only need a show and working judges specilized in the breed for do it?
Well.. for we open a club, if nothing change we need 15 registered breeders per state... really a huge number for such small breed.
Yes this cann make only bonitation judge.
(like example me hystory: in this years I make me first bonitation. for this I work with Oskar Dora, have asistent thime with Sonja Bognarova, and be FCI I grups judge and judging in dog show 2 years. Before I have 5 years asistent work in dog show - have exams like asistent, later like judge. and finish- 5 years work in dog show, exam and asistent work with Sk judge and I can judging dogs.
Now i make SVP judge but minimum 1-2 years i not cann this judge - i not have all exams now)

Rolf - I be very glad when You visit us
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 01:03   #16
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Rolf - I be very glad when You visit us
We will see, but next year I have many plans for traveling to shows, summercamps and SVP ....but if I have time and money, maybe I will stop by some show or meeting in LT

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org