Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 26-02-2012, 13:50   #21
michaelundinaeichhorn

This discussion is not about atypical looks but about crossing with AWHs. Faked pedigrees are fraud and nothing nicer. When you think that fraud is o.k. due to your egoistic reason of having a dog that you admire, well that is as long as you don´t breed or show it your problem. But when you tell people that it is a purebred you become a part of the fraud. And fraud is a criminal offense, in this case one that effects not only the buyers of the dogs with faked pedigrees. If people want to breed mixes they can do it without problems, if they do this with faked pedigrees and saying they are purbreds, they are criminals, it is as easy as that and in my eyes not that difficult to understand. And if you show a dog that is not purebred knowing of this fact you are also commiting fraud. This is nothing I would be proud of no matter what title this dog gains or how nice it looks, I would feel ashamed...

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 26-02-2012 at 13:56.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 14:35   #22
ArImInIuM

So I'm a criminal!, I confess, I think that if you give him orders in the U.S., I would get more results with it?
all this is getting ridiculous, is not it?
let that bitch live your dog's life, do not put him in the idea that there could be as much wolf blood in her she does not watch a little girl all dressed in red like the little girl of a grandmother to eat, let me see my dog ​​like a pretty bitch exceptional pedigree or not, purebred or not in your eyes, it makes me happy every day, other dogs can do the same.
reprennons short of talking or she was there. it does not solve the issues of ELBE pedigree, he did not ask anything.
Old 26-02-2012, 14:40   #23
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
So I'm a criminal!, I confess,
Intersting post if you know what you are saying, what I am not so sure of.

Ina
Old 26-02-2012, 14:53   #24
ArImInIuM

that is all is said, thank you for this exchange, which has not advanced the case of ELBE
back to this post much more interesting than the dilemma of my dog

to the wise
Old 26-02-2012, 15:01   #25
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I dont think that he or even the breeder of these dogs have a minimal idea about the breed at all, much less about whats going on with the breed and mixes.
On French forum they wrote that people are telling that their dogs are mixes because of long coat, while long coat is a well known problem/feature in CzW, much before we case cases of mixes being falsely registered.

Quote:
Autre chose, chaque fois que vous avez vu un poil long sur nos portées, tout de suite vous mettez mixage.
Another thing, everytime we have a dog with long coat in our litters , immediately you add as mix
But im sure Ariminium and other people who have such dogs KNOW THEY ARE MIXES, only dont accept to have it published because it would affect in the selling of the pups, Ariminum, you even opened a topic in the French forum talking about register a new breed.
I wonder, why you really dont do it? Would be great and would solve all our problem!
But I know, register a new breed by FCI is extremely hard, and to have an unknown animal from a so-called non official breed is much more hard to sell than do the same thing with a fake pedigree of CzW, as in the lat case the owners will be able to go to dogshows.
Old 26-02-2012, 15:37   #26
ArImInIuM

have you read at least once my post?
I once sold have puppies? I'm just a landlord.
what bothers me is that your false allegations on certain lines, rumors started to blind your incompetence to settle data errors.
I would like a dog more "standard" I'd take a puppie of farouk .....

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/1023

I'm stupid, I already have one, a middle German Shepherd.
I should have taken a long-haired dog like this, I would have much less risk:

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/6299

I have four different dogs ....
I have so far been born puppies?
So no problems for me to own a dog but atypical reading some post, and advertising that you do, the problem is it not simply from there?
the more you talk the more you do them before.
and you put forward, more people watch them.
you are the best advertising we could do about these dogs, and for this I would thank you enough, thank you for WD to our dogs before, thank you for WD to advertise our dogs in the world, this dogs are the most talked about for years, and we speak very little of that good marriages are made every year for some farmers.
everyone knows la louve blanche, is it the same for some breeders?
you understand what I mean?
if la louve blanche has a great notoriety as it is thanks to you
thank you a thousand times
Old 26-02-2012, 15:49   #27
ArImInIuM

and us, this year in France there were several marriages very interresting, reproductive choices of very intelligent, beautiful puppies, like in Italy, and elsewhere, there are beautiful weddings that look promising, but you almost never did talk, there are other countries, would it not your duty to highlight these marriages there? who are the ultimate race for which you defend so well?
why did not you make the intelligence post who talk about these puppies are the future of race pluotot than focus on a few dogs atypical?
this is what users ask WD, we show that the future of the race, which could not destroy the.
Take a beautiful wedding, the show, made ​​in the promotion, and explain the direction in which the marriage is precious to the race, and the "uninitiated" can be a more accurate idea of the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog ...
you know what I mean?
Old 26-02-2012, 16:02   #28
michaelundinaeichhorn

To use a common German talk: We talk of apples you hear pears.

Ina
Old 26-02-2012, 16:06   #29
ArImInIuM

you know what? I'll create a post "I HAVE A DREAM, j'ai fais un rêve ..."
this post will be dedicated to litters that are in the standard, which are processed for the future of the race, you explain why marriage is smart, what are the strengths, what are the strengths, why should we take the puppies this marriage rather than others, put forward some small hobby farmers who think and work with the best known dogs
Do you agree?
Old 26-02-2012, 23:37   #30
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:

la louve blanche has a great notoriety
That's nothing new, we all know that...

Michael
Old 26-02-2012, 23:54   #31
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
you know what? I'll create a post "I HAVE A DREAM, j'ai fais un rêve ..."
this post will be dedicated to litters that are in the standard, which are processed for the future of the race, you explain why marriage is smart, what are the strengths, what are the strengths, why should we take the puppies this marriage rather than others, put forward some small hobby farmers who think and work with the best known dogs
Do you agree?
If I get your posting right, which is not quite easy (probably due to the Google translator), you're saying that all these mixes by Capiez, Turkilla, Domer and a few others were produced to enlarge the gene pool of the FCI-breed Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.
From the self appointed saviours of our breed...
Or are they just keen on titles or money?

Michael

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 27-02-2012 at 00:31.
Old 27-02-2012, 00:25   #32
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
If I get your posting right, which is not quite easy (probably due to the Google translator), you're saying that all these mixes by Capiez, Turkilla, Domer and a few others were produced to enlarge the gene pool of the FCI-breed Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.
From the self appointed saviours of our breed...
Or are they just keen on on titles or money?

Michael
hula ..... not at all, I did not say it at all
I speak of marriage as a breeder or owner could do at home
and that the true connoisseurs could present us with his qualities and they tell us that the puppies could make to the race
Old 27-02-2012, 00:29   #33
ArImInIuM

Quote:
That's nothing new, we all know that...

Michael
there are others, but nobody talks about, so we do not know, and yet ..........
when you read it seems that only two or three farmers were mixtures
Old 27-02-2012, 00:30   #34
michaelundinaeichhorn

Sorry that I got you wrong...
But who do you consider as a true connoisseur?
Old 27-02-2012, 00:37   #35
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Sorry that I got you wrong...
But who do you consider as a true connoisseur?
non, surement pas moi ........ loin de moi cette idée idiote et pretentieuse
je demande que l'on ouvre un post et qu'un vrai connaisseur présente les mariages interressants qui se font un peu partout en europe et ailleurs et qu'il explique les atouts que le mariage pourrait apporter à la race
si quelqu'un pouvait traduire ce texte en anglais pour que mickael puisse le comprendre ça serait sympa, parceque là j'ai du mal !!!
je passe par le traducteur google .......
merci

no, surely not me ........ far from my mind silly and pretentious
I ask that you open a post and a true connoisseur this interresting marriages that are everywhere in Europe and elsewhere and that explains the advantages that marriage could bring to the race
if someone could translate this text into English so that Mick could understand it would be nice, because then I can not!
I go through the google translator .......
thank you

Last edited by ArImInIuM; 27-02-2012 at 12:51.
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 09:52   #36
Rona
Distinguished Member

A few months ago we've all learnt here that it was a major offence to use English on the French forum. Even by Admin who uses English on all forums and nobody except the French minds.

Now you're writing in French on the English forum! Double ethics? Different rules for the the French and for people of other nationalities?

Can the Moderator do something about it, please?

Last edited by Rona; 27-02-2012 at 09:55.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 11:05   #37
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Rona, isn´t it a wonder when you read what Eichhorns are writing? He only says, that they should use google translator?

By the way, in Demoniak is no american wolfdog! All is europaen. And naming Suski in this thread, what is wrong with that? Still europaen wolfdogs! Maybe fresh blood, maybe wrong pedigree. But this happens in all breeds lots of times.

People like Eichhorns should not point on other breeders. In germany we have a saying: "Who is sitting in a glacehouse should not throw with stones".
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 11:37   #38
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Rona, isn´t it a wonder when you read what Eichhorns are writing?
I'm not interested in you private conflicts with whoever.

Neither do I care what some of the frustrated French members keep writing and I doubt if many forum members are.

They've been advised many times, how they could solve their problem and prove their dogs are pure CSVs (provided they are!). People offered help, wanted to cooperate, but in return recieved arrogant and hostile comments or total lack of any reaction. It's their problem now and they will bear all consequences of their decisions and actions!

What I've spotted is their hypocrisy regarding the use of the native tongue on wofdog.org. If you, French (!) guys establish rules, don't break them yourselves or your credibility is even lower!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 12:55   #39
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
A few months ago we've all learnt here that it was a major offence to use English on the French forum. Even by Admin who uses English on all forums and nobody except the French minds.

Now you're writing in French on the English forum! Double ethics? Different rules for the the French and for people of other nationalities?

Can the Moderator do something about it, please?
I just ask if somebody could translate from better way than the translator of Google
that you can be iritable in ....... sometimes

I am sorry to be invalid(useless) in English
Old 27-02-2012, 12:56   #40
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
It's their problem now and they will bear all consequences of their decisions and actions!
Unfortunately not Rona, these mixes are already in other countries and will be used by FCI breeders. Wait another year. And I know from whom.
And it's not for the sake of fresh blood.
It's because of vanity, titles, money and stupid wolf romanticism.
Our today's wolfdogs are too doggylike for people like them.
It's getting more and more difficult to prove any evidence, due to false DNA tests and miraculously disappearing and dying animals.
No, we shouldn't close that file and name con-breeders and owners such as Capiez, Turkilla, Keizer and Domer publicly.
And I would like to encourage all honest breeders and owners interested in our dogs, and not wolf substitutes, to do so as well.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 27-02-2012 at 13:16.