Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 11-05-2010, 13:14   #121
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Even if a breeder buys breeding dogs from another kennel, he/she has to know which one he/she buys, if it is good for breeding. And sorry to say, Edit knows which one are good and wolfish for her breed so that the owners are lucky.

And everyone who is into breeding knows that if the breeding dogs have another breeders name that this dog is not out of the own breed. But that is normal. But breeders like Edit and others keep the best for themselfs to breed more. See actually the E-litter with Emir.

Talking about Edit breeds small csw is nonsense. Even Yolka is 67 cm in shoulder and a big mama.

So do not trust people who are good in forums go head have a look by yourself at the breeder and of course of their dogs.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 18:03   #122
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Selection of OWNERS is as important as selection of dogs.
If you make many dogs, selecting owners becomes difficult...

Massimo
You mean, Crying Wolf is having so many litters every year that she can not select good owners, but MUST sell a puppy to everyone that is interested, good or bad... To young or no experience of owning a dog at all Right ???

Regards / Mikael
Old 11-05-2010, 22:26   #123
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Even if a breeder buys breeding dogs from another kennel, he/she has to know which one he/she buys, if it is good for breeding. And sorry to say, Edit knows which one are good and wolfish for her breed so that the owners are lucky.

And everyone who is into breeding knows that if the breeding dogs have another breeders name that this dog is not out of the own breed. But that is normal. But breeders like Edit and others keep the best for themselfs to breed more. See actually the E-litter with Emir.

Talking about Edit breeds small csw is nonsense. Even Yolka is 67 cm in shoulder and a big mama.

So do not trust people who are good in forums go head have a look by yourself at the breeder and of course of their dogs.
You will fight to death in this topic. But now sirpise for me. You have dog from edith and you must protect your breeder. I see you have litter with Passo del Lupo and visible you simply love big producers. Poor of you.

I write about many dogs and you find one with different. I write i see many crying dogs is small and you write of one female with size of male. one high dog of 300 breeding is good result for you?
I say nobody use crying wolf for breeding and you write you crying wolf is best worker. one of 300. But also with no title.
I write not about one exception but about average type.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:51   #124
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
You mean, Crying Wolf is having so many litters every year that she can not select good owners, but MUST sell a puppy to everyone that is interested, good or bad... To young or no experience of owning a dog at all Right ???
Regards / Mikael
You are twisting my words a bit, I just said what I think, which is also saying the obvious: the more puppies you make the less chances you have to select perfect owners, that refers to Crying Wolf but also to ANY OTHER breeder who makes more than just 2 or 3 litters per year.
In my opinion a good breeder who selects well shouldn't make more than 4 litters. More than that... Selecting owners is tough.

If you knew a bit better, you would know that Edit keeps the puppies she cannot sell to a good owner if she can instead of selling to anybody.
But surely you know Edit, you have visited her kennel, you've seen in which luxurious house she lives, you've seen how much money she makes on CSW etc... RIGHT? .
Old 12-05-2010, 18:33   #125
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
If you knew a bit better, you would know that Edit keeps the puppies she cannot sell to a good owner if she can instead of selling to anybody...
Apparently I know her better than you Massimo And I know this is not true The only puppy´s she keep is the one she is to breed on or can not get rid of

Regards / Mikael
Old 14-05-2010, 08:34   #126
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
but on my list with 10 best wolfdogs
Just curiuos. Could you show your list? It would be interesting to see, maybe to discuss. Are there only wolfdogs alive now, or you picked from all the breed;s history?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 13:13   #127
Vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Just curiuos. Could you show your list? It would be interesting to see, maybe to discuss. Are there only wolfdogs alive now, or you picked from all the breed;s history?
This sounds like it should be its own thread, I'd love to see what dogs other people pick, as well! It's hard getting info on dogs like that when you're stuck in the US.
Old 14-05-2010, 13:20   #128
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
This sounds like it should be its own thread, I'd love to see what dogs other people pick, as well! It's hard getting info on dogs like that when you're stuck in the US.
Really, somebody should open a thread like this - this could be a nice possibility to discuss upon various dogs. I can't start this kind of topic - don't have The List yet

Old 14-05-2010, 17:23   #129
elf

Quote:
Really, somebody should open a thread like this - this could be a nice possibility to discuss upon various dogs. I can't start this kind of topic - don't have The List yet
One can play with the Stat tool to find training achived by dogs, just enter in "Enter expression to find in training:" what you search (you can use "and" and "or" keyword to refine search), for exemple:

sch or cal

ipo

zvv

zvv and ipo

zvv and ipo and zop

Have fun !

elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 21:18   #130
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
if you go on forum and search "my favourite csw"...
guess what comes out?
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...ight=favourite
Old 16-05-2010, 12:55   #131
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
if you go on forum and search "my favourite csw"...
guess what comes out?
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...ight=favourite
Yes, I remember the topic, but it is different when you have to "fill in" the nominations

Lupis seems so be gone

Old 16-05-2010, 13:36   #132
Angelika

Quote:
Lupis seems so be gone
I´m sure he will come back, Vaiva. He always needs 2 months
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 21:41   #133
inessaK

Send a message via Skype™ to inessaK

I live in Russia and I have two dogs Crayng Wolf 18 mesyats.U I have a problem with obtaining export pedigree.My were on show dogs Bratislava Edith and give the money to provide the documents in October. May, and we do not have to go to pedigree.My bonotatsion, but do not have a document proishozheniya ...
What?
We have volfdog without proof of origin, buying is not cheap with the hope of the exhibition.
Sorry for English, writing an interpreter.
Inessa
inessaK jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 21:49   #134
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Inessa, we spoke with hungarian kennel club and they answered, as i told, that they just didn't receive payment for export pedigrees from crying wolf. also they said that if you have no contract... pay these 65 eur from your pocket
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 21:57   #135
inessaK

I paid for Edith Export Pedigree and she promised to send them to adres.Napisala lost. I learned that nothing is received in the Hungarian Kennel!
Old 21-05-2010, 23:56   #136
jasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by inessaK View Post
I paid for Edith Export Pedigree and she promised to send them to adres.Napisala lost. I learned that nothing is received in the Hungarian Kennel!

Inessa,

I have sent you several emails !!! I sent you the export pedigrees in January and came back 3 weeks ago with the sign "non reclame".
I asked Lena to call you...no answer.......
I ask Daiva to make contact with you !!!
Daiva offered me her help, maybe better to send the papers to Litvania . So I sent her the pedigrees this week, she will give them to you at the klubshow. (but I wrote it to you in email as well )

Edit

Last edited by jasmine; 22-05-2010 at 00:02.
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 23:59   #137
jasmine

Morian,

I'm just wondering how you dare to write fauls things in open forum??????!!!!!!
The export pedigrees are ready, both were paid so the hungarian kennelklub surely couldn't tell you what you wrote !!!!!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 01:07   #138
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Inessa,

I have sent you several emails !!! I sent you the export pedigrees in January and came back 3 weeks ago with the sign "non reclame".
I asked Lena to call you...no answer.......
I ask Daiva to make contact with you !!!
Daiva offered me her help, maybe better to send the papers to Litvania . So I sent her the pedigrees this week, she will give them to you at the klubshow. (but I wrote it to you in email as well )

Edit
Hi Edit,

Yes, I wait when I becam this pedigree I send You and Inesa info about this.
Old 22-05-2010, 17:24   #139
inessaK

I look forward to a Pedigree!
Old 22-05-2010, 20:00   #140
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Morian,

I'm just wondering how you dare to write fauls things in open forum??????!!!!!!
The export pedigrees are ready, both were paid so the hungarian kennelklub surely couldn't tell you what you wrote !!!!!!!!

Edit

The export pedigree was issued on 23.11.2009. Perhaps we haven't received the payment of the owners, because the pedigrees weren't sent to the new owners.

Best regards

Bernadett Zwickl

(mail from hu kennel club)

just because you asked me how do i dare...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hu.jpg (33.0 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Morian; 22-05-2010 at 20:10.
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote