Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 30-06-2011, 15:11   #141
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
Je voudrai ête sûre de bien avoir compris le sens réel de votre phrase....
Alors je vais prendre un exemple

Est ce que ce type de test peut définir par exemple que
Rambo et Sibir ont le même père ?
ou que
Rambo et Thalia ont la même mère ?

C'est en tout cas ce que je crois pouvoir comprendre quand je traduits cette phrase :
ils ne font que des séquences de traçabilité qui peut être adaptée aux ancêtres, parents et progéniture

Si c'est bien ainsi qu'il faut comprendre le sens de votre information, je suis prête à avoir recours à ce test supplémentaire....
Pouvez vous me confirmer que j'ai bien compris le sens de votre phrase ?

"I would like to been sure I have understood the real meaning of your sentence ....
So I'll take an example

Does this type of test can be defined such that
Rambo and Sibir have the same father?
or
Rambo and Thalia have the same mother?

In any case, I think I can understand when I translated this sentence:
they are just sequences of traceability that can be adapted to the ancestors, parents and offspring

If this is the way to understand the meaning of your information, I am ready to make use of this additional test ....
Can you confirm that I understood the meaning of your sentence?"

Je pense que ce serait possible. Dans le cas de Galiba, suis-je raison de voir qu'il est toujours vivant, et vivant en Hongrie? Il aurait aucun problème à envoyer un test génétique pour la Hongrie de l'AKC, si le propriétaire du Galiba serait bien de permettre à l'essai. Avec trois chiens vivant, il doit vraiment y avoir de problème.

Le cas de Mooa, même si elle est morte, serait encore solveable, je crois. Mais, pour être certain à 100%, je vais envoyer un courriel au contact pour le test génétique à l'AKC et poser cette même question.

Mais je pense que la technologie pour tester l'ADN doit être la même en Europe?

Eng:
I think this would be possible. In the case of Galiba, am I correct in seeing that he is still alive, and living in Hungary? It would be no problem to send a genetic test to Hungary from the AKC, if owner of Galiba would be kind to allow the test. With three living dogs, it should really be no problem.

The case of Mooa, even though she is dead, would still be solveable, I believe. But, to be 100% certain, I will email the contact for the genetic test at AKC and ask this same question.

But I think the technology to DNA test must be the same in Europe?
Old 30-06-2011, 16:14   #142
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
Je pense que ce serait possible. Dans le cas de Galiba, suis-je raison de voir qu'il est toujours vivant, et vivant en Hongrie? Il aurait aucun problème à envoyer un test génétique pour la Hongrie de l'AKC, si le propriétaire du Galiba serait bien de permettre à l'essai. ?

Justement il y a un problème ....J'ai déjà demandé à ce que Galiba soit testé et ni le propriétaire, ni l'éléveuse n'ont donné suite ....
C'est pour celà (l'unique raison) que je pose la question du test entre Sibir et Rambo qui sont sensés avoir le même père GALIBA (donc le même pôle génétique paternel)
Si des tests génétiques peuvent déjà prouver que Galiba est bien le père de Sibir et de Rambo, on aura déjà fait un grand pas en avant ....

Ou de Thalia et Rambo (qui ont la même mère) or Mona est également la grand mère de Sibir ....
S'il était possible de faire des calculs comparatifs, entre les différentes attèles génétiques ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
Mais je pense que la technologie pour tester l'ADN doit être la même en Europe??

Non ! et c'est un vrai problème quand on veut faire des test de filiations ....
Par exemple entre l'Italie et la France, les laboratoires ne travaillent pas sur le même nombres de marqueurs génétiques ....
Je suis certaine de ce que j'avance, car les 2 fois où j'ai utilisé un étalon italien, Antagène, n'a pas pu prendre en compte le code génétique du mâle pour valider la filiation ....
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 19:46   #143
Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
I explain this in privat - I used translating from lithuanian. Now I think you understand- this are like description situation
Hum... I was interrested... It is my dog's Grand father...
Old 12-07-2011, 19:06   #144
Kaya-Chabo

Default Chabo

Dear administrator,
I do not know who you are and I don t care , but I do know that you cannot put false information on MY DOG in your database by calling him a saarloosmix.
I kindly request you to remove all information about my dog, Beau Luca Chabo d ' Emozioni Breizh, from your website.
kind regards,
Mevr.Smith
Old 12-07-2011, 19:36   #145
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaya-Chabo View Post
Dear administrator,
I do not know who you are and I don t care , but I do know that you cannot put false information on MY DOG in your database by calling him a saarloosmix.
I kindly request you to remove all information about my dog, Beau Luca Chabo d ' Emozioni Breizh, from your website.
kind regards,
Mevr.Smith
Yes, but are you sure that the Admin do not have info about that the father of your dog " Uzbek Uroz de Louba Tar " is a Saarloos mix ???

If so... Both the SL and CZ club say ALL offsprings are Mixes to...

Best regards / Mikael
Old 12-07-2011, 22:57   #146
Kaya-Chabo

Dear Mikael,
Yes, I am absolutely sure that the admin doesn t have any info on my dog and
I still want the slander been taking of wolfdog.org.
kind regards,
Old 12-07-2011, 23:10   #147
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Dear Mikael,
kind regards,
OK, super

So you are sure " Uzbek Uroz de Louba Tar " is not a MIX
Maybe you did meet him in real life and maybe you even have photos that can better show the Administration that he is not a Saarloos MIX...

The photo they have now is very bad, so if you have one please add it here on the forum as " add photo " do not work at the mo...

Best regards / Mikael
Old 16-07-2011, 13:16   #148
admin

Quote:
Dear Mikael,
kind regards,
But we have information about father of your dog - one his sisters has been tested and she is Saarloos mix. Because of it the whole "U" litter of de Louba tar have been marked as Saarloos mixes and it apply to ALL THEIR OFFSPRINGS.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote