Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Living with a CzW....

Living with a CzW.... Stories as forewarnings for future owners.... everything about the character of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs

Old 24-01-2004, 00:09   #1
mid'lifecry'sis

Default UK only breeders bitch dies tonight in accident!

My thoughts go to Paul and Mandy who I have gotten to know due to the tragic loss of there bitch - so close to having the full breeding programme accepted by the Kennel club here in the UK.

Paul visits the Web site regularly, so I know he won't mind me asking of anyone thinks £2000 pounds sterling each - is this high or the correct price - I hope to fall in love with a pup this weekend.

Chris
mid'lifecry'sis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 22:37   #2
mijke

Default what was happening??

In the last topic Chris wrote LYNX LEGEND VAN RIJNECKER HOF died in an accident.
Nobody is reacting on this news, everybody is only talking about prices of pups.

How did this happen? Does anybody knows??

greetings
mijke
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 22:47   #3
mid'lifecry'sis

It's heart breaking news, when Paul called me on the very same night of the accident I was taken back becasue we didn't really know each other; I felt the same tradgic feeling when I found a six week old lurcher just before Xmas at a rescue home without a coat and full of mites etc - I arranged to bring him home an dthe family love him. Guess I'm soft like that. I've seen pic of Lynx she was beautiful, Paul said she opened a gate and got to a road and was run over. I feel for them.
mid'lifecry'sis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 17:13   #4
foxy

Default puppy prices

chris your email to paul on the eve of the tragic death of lynx was written in haste and cost you the chance to purchase a puppy.i do feel for you i am the owner of two cwd pups they are fantastic and worth every penny.good luck with trying to find yourself a cwd. i dont envey the task ahead of you i think maybe you should reconsider and look for a different breed as paul is the only person i would buy a cwd from as any owner will tell you thst you would need help sn advise from your puppy breeder.from andrea
foxy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:05   #5
solowolf

thanks andrea, i hope other people realise why i got so up tight about the price issue, i had just burried poor lynx when this all started, these people who grumble over price have insulted my wife, myself & my dogs, they have no true interest in the breed at all, they want someone to do all the work, then get a puppy for next to nothing, they all knew how rare the breed is in uk, they all knew importing was very costly, there mails where very hurtful my wife was very upset, we give up our home to live & learn about the czechs in france, we give up our jobs & devoted 5 yrs work to bring the czechs to the uk, & these people think they have the right to insult us, to all of you who questioned my price i would give every penny i have, live on the streets & eat from the gutter if i could get lynx back, something you will never understand, & i will never forgrt your insensitive emails & i will do all in my power to keep you from owning a czech for you s are not worthy of owning such a wonderful animal, paul & mandy
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:09   #6
lindsey

Default OMG is so sad

I dont have a czec wolf dog myself but want one. I did breed gsd's for some yrs ( well 20 to be precise ) we stopped because we couldnt find good enough homes for our pups. I lost 5 of my babies in a period of 5 mths last yr, all health related, couldnt believe it. I so feel for you guys, I dont know you and am new to this site, but if some people are only interested in the price the they are not caring enough about the dogs to own one. I also worked for the GSD rescue for some time on a voluntary basis and there a a lot of people out there who want a status symbol and dont care about the dog. You and ur wife have my deepest sympathy, you must both be completely devastated. Lindsey xxxxxxx
lindsey jest offline   Reply With Quote